HelloHiBye_Bye thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well the day is still far away, i know lol..but considering the track creatives are showing these days, it seems like it will end only by the end of jan....n then within 2 weeks, there will be V-Day.😃 Since sanchi shravan are married but haven't got close physically, do u want them to consummate on this ''lover's day'' - the Valentine's day? am not much of a viewer of this show..just watch it on n off..but i like this couple..they are adorable.😳...but wanted them to finally take their marital bliss beyond the childishness they are portraying now.😆 so wanted to know, do u all wish too see the C-night to take place on V-night? it's u who r ardent viewers of this serial, so wanted 2 know ur opinion.😊

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
We want it right away !!!

A C-night is akways followed by more and more of them so V-day should not remain sukha.

Seriously,  as u said may be the Cvs are aiming towards the V-day.

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha..C- Night???? For SaVan??? ..are u silly? ..CV's will show a good 'Comedy Circus' on valentines day. You know, like they may involve all the family members thinking how to separate Sanchi Shravan....then SS will run away from their 'changul'...and then will hire a C-grade hotel's room to watch a cartoon show on tv.😃 That would be the ideal V-Day for sanchi Shravan 😍....n i am damn sure CVs will execute this seq. VERY WELL. 😃
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you may be right priya.. if not, we have given an unnecessary hint to C.V's.. they may try to postpone it till V-day.. 

CV's ar unpredictable, wen we were expecting a worst episode, they will give us a best saavan moment (like yesterday) wen we expect a lot, they disappoint us.
Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

you may be right priya.. if not, we have given an unnecessary hint to C.V's.. they may try to postpone it till V-day.. 

CV's ar unpredictable, wen we were expecting a worst episode, they will give us a best saavan moment (like yesterday) wen we expect a lot, they disappoint us.

hey sangeeta, don't u think cv's may beg to differ with us? they may think ki har koi V-Day pe romantic scenes dikhayega apne show mein, then why not we show something different, so that log hamara show dekhen. 😃...n so they will show a nice comedy episode involving all the cast n this way they will turn out to be the most unique show on tv. 😛.....See, just like Priya, even i have given a 'hint' to CVs now 😉....but anyways, i know even if i would not have given this hint, CVs would have done this only. 😃
 This show is nothing more than a bad 'copy paste' of SGP. 😆
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
Ravi.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May Be The Show come to end on V Day with C Night having A Special episode...
Jignsh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
C-Night only on V-Day.lol I guess Cvs hav made Shravan wait alot.Rofl.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

hey sangeeta, don't u think cv's may beg to differ with us? they may think ki har koi V-Day pe romantic scenes dikhayega apne show mein, then why not we show something different, so that log hamara show dekhen. 😃...n so they will show a nice comedy episode involving all the cast n this way they will turn out to be the most unique show on tv. 😛.....See, just like Priya, even i have given a 'hint' to CVs now 😉....but anyways, i know even if i would not have given this hint, CVs would have done this only. 😃

And SGP is a worse copy-paste of a Bengali serial - "Ogo Badhu Sundari" Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

from which angle u think its copy-paste of SGP.....If you dont know anything dont make such remarks.... SGP is just more popular bcoz its aired on STar Plus.... SGP doesnt have so  many tracks changing every alternate week.... Overe there only ghisipiti track continues....
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh no i don't want this serial 2 end