Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

why only men are to be blamed..............???

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

i don't understand why cv's are hell bound to show that it's only shakti whoz responsible for bigmany........agree he take advantage of the situatuion n praposed arrushi but i fel it  was arrushi whoz more responsible for the crime................may b members will not agree with me on this..............as arrushi has realised her m,istake now.............n regret her actions/............but is it sooo simple  the way cv's are showing her crime.................if someone else was on her place ,wil pratigya's action whd b d same.............?i know lots of discussion are done on this but last epi again make me to think on this............why pratigya is only blaming  shakti for marrying arruhsi ,for bigmany...................?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnanaj7srikalaganeshabcd2suk4a_umaArhainAshishArjaAddictPristineSoul

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
no prags u r wrong...i will never ever support arushi...i will support u...yes...even arushi shud be blamed...infact...arushi only shud be blamed...wen krishna was abt to send shakti back home she was the one who stopped him n she married him...noe she realising her mistake n regreting doesnt mean dat all the crime has got washed in the sacred Ganga river!!!

agree wid u pragz!!

Nechu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavna

krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i don't understand why cv's are hell bound to show that it's only shakti whoz responsible for bigmany........agree he take advantage of the situatuion n praposed arrushi but i fel it  was arrushi whoz more responsible for the crime................may b members will not agree with me on this..............as arrushi has realised her m,istake now.............n regret her actions/............but is it sooo simple  the way cv's are showing her crime.................if someone else was on her place ,wil pratigya's action whd b d same.............?i know lots of discussion are done on this but last epi again make me to think on this............why pratigya is only blaming  shakti for marrying arruhsi ,for bigmany...................?

What u said i totally agree with u arushi is more responsible for crime than shakti. she is the one who is responsible for spoiling three lives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naPristineSoulArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i agree wid u krishnabhavana...(may i know ur anme please??)...arushi is the only one resposible for the destruction of 3 lives!
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

no prags u r wrong...i will never ever support arushi...i will support u...yes...even arushi shud be blamed...infact...arushi only shud be blamed...wen krishna was abt to send shakti back home she was the one who stopped him n she married him...noe she realising her mistake n regreting doesnt mean dat all the crime has got washed in the sacred Ganga river!!!

agree wid u pragz!!

Nechu
i've sympathy for her but more than arrushi i feel for whoz going trough all kind of injustice bz of arruhsi's small GALTI.....like pratigya says................Dead   agree if arrushi didn't marry shakti than he'll marry soem other grl but in the end it was arrusi na..............so why only shakti is blamed for bigmany..........
krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

i agree wid u krishnabhavana...(may i know ur anme please??)...arushi is the only one resposible for the destruction of 3 lives!

Hey nechu my name is bhavna SmileSmile
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

agree wid u pragz!!

Nechu
i've sympathy for her but more than arrushi i feel for whoz going trough all kind of injustice bz of arruhsi's small GALTI.....like pratigya says................Dead   agree if arrushi didn't marry shakti than he'll marry soem other grl but in the end it was arrusi na..............so why only shakti is blamed for bigmany..........

@bold...
ia gree yaar...its always A SMALL GALTI for pratz...we shud have seen if it was sum1 else...it wud have been full of court-kachery...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnabhavna

Hey nechu my name is bhavna SmileSmile

Hi bhavana1Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

Go to top