Jaywant- KING of Pavitra Rishta

ImUnKnoWN thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaywant - the king of pavitra rishta. Yes its true. I mean who is he ? Why is he given so much respect ? He is just a worker for Dharmesh. Still people like versha nd vaishu gives him more importance than archana.

Even when vaishu was looking to invite guests into party she was saying "vershu ko bula liya, jaywant ko bula liya". I mean this shows the importance of jaywant, she didnt even say name of archu and jaywant was among top list of guests. WHY EVERYONE TREATS HIM SO WELL AND MANAV SO RUDELY WHEN THEY DONT KNOW JAYWANT SO WELL AND KNOW MANAV SO WELL ? I dont know whats the logic behind that ?

Can anyone tell the reason ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that at some point he will be involved in a serious plot and will be the center of attention, like today, even with all the Dharmesh silliness, they found time to show Jay manhandling Archana...so there might be a chance that they will weave him into a major storyline soon and are laying the foundation for that now...just my 2 cents.
ImUnKnoWN thumbnail
No i dont mean that. I mean why PEOPLE Of SHOW GIVE so much importance to him like versha etc.

Regarding storyline i am sure he PLAYS MAJOR part. But i dont digest SISTERS OF ARCHANA GIVING HIM MORE VALUE THAN THEIR SISTER.
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👍🏼 hey good post well thats known as Ektamaiyas serial 😆
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its all Kekta's world....

anything can happen here....😆

any road gundas can turn good better best in their behaviour just because of manav....🤣
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree da 2 sis givez toooo much importance 2 jaywant!!!
n i don't understand why varsha bhavez so rudely wid Manav da guy  who has alwayz supported her nd stood bside her lyk an elder bro nd jaywant is just lyk an employee of her hubiz office.. dis is damn annoying!!😡😡
kwebbel thumbnail
I think That he was going to merry archana But she run Seat form THE wedding And for That they are sorry.
I agree, it is downright insulting that Vaishu needs to question if Archu should be at a family event but Jaywant is one of the first invited
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ImUnKnoWN

Jaywant - the king of pavitra rishta. Yes its true. I mean who is he ? Why is he given so much respect ? He is just a worker for Dharmesh. Still people like versha nd vaishu gives him more importance than archana.

Even when vaishu was looking to invite guests into party she was saying "vershu ko bula liya, jaywant ko bula liya". I mean this shows the importance of jaywant, she didnt even say name of archu and jaywant was among top list of guests. WHY EVERYONE TREATS HIM SO WELL AND MANAV SO RUDELY WHEN THEY DONT KNOW JAYWANT SO WELL AND KNOW MANAV SO WELL ? I dont know whats the logic behind that ?

Can anyone tell the reason ?

good point
Red_eyes thumbnail
the king lol gudd ppst and funny