Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's birthday 11th Jan 1990 nobody noticed? (Page 3)

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

People did notice and they used the allotted thread to point it out. Next time, please refrain from making separate topics on bloopers and use the sticky. Thank youSmile

Thanks to let me know there is blooper thread, next time i will keep this in mind, so it was already discussed about his age and its blooper.

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renu4u

Did anybody noticed the year 1990, his year of birth? If he was born in 1990, he should be 21 by now. Don't you think strange that he is shown 17years old? Even piya didn't noticed this that he should be 21 by now. Is it a Blooper or am i wrong this time?

Hai re blopper pe blopper! LOL LOL LOL
I am amazed at how the creatives play around with dates! LOL
Acc. to Mr. Dobriyal - Pia died with her mom in car accident around 1996 (when she was around 3) and then still Mr. Dobriyal knew her till she was 8-9 yr old!  ROFL Hai re bloppers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi--AROMAL--ArushiBS

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Ya Abhay never said that he's 17 but if I remember it correct once 1 of his parents said that u r not a 17 yrs kid. dunnow, me 2 confused yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapiArushiBS

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by renu4u

Did anybody noticed the year 1990, his year of birth? If he was born in 1990, he should be 21 by now. Don't you think strange that he is shown 17years old? Even piya didn't noticed this that he should be 21 by now. Is it a Blooper or am i wrong this time?

Hai re blopper pe blopper! LOL LOL LOL
I am amazed at how the creatives play around with dates! LOL
Acc. to Mr. Dobriyal - Pia died with her mom in car accident around 1996 (when she was around 3) and then still Mr. Dobriyal knew her till she was 8-9 yr old!  ROFL Hai re bloppers!

oh yes that is blooper too lol i think they all are confused with the dates and years, they should hire a new creatives who atleast know some maths LOL
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Its not a blooper,,,,

Abhay is 20 yrs old he never said that he is 17 or 18 & Piya is 17 yrs old

Abhay ,,T,,& Kabir are seniour,, Abhay might be taken admission directly to S.Y or T.Y ,, & Misha ,,Piya,,Tracker are junior,,

They r taking some class together as it was inform in previous epi that Junior & Senior sit together for Jounralism class,,,I think in first epi only

Edited by -sim- - 13 January 2011 at 3:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Good observation. Hamari jassos Pia ne bhi notice nahi kia LOL. Ya fir she thought Abhay baar baar fail ho gaya hoga ROFL ROFL

Also, when Pia becomes a Vampire her age should be <= Abhay's, This serial has to span over years so accordingly, writer must have increased Abhay's age LOL

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 January 2011 at 11:19am
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
it not told that he is 17 or he would have not been in college !!!!!!!!!
think about it ...........
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
DUDE STOP LOOKING FOR BLOOPERS JUST ENJOY THE SHOW REMEMBER THIS IS INDIA AND BLOOPERS ARE PART OF OUR LIVES.WE ARE NOT IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO CARE ABOUT SMALL SMALL DEFECTS.JUST ENJOY A GREAT SHOW .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index