Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's birthday 11th Jan 1990 nobody noticed? (Page 2)

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I am not sure if it can called be a blooper unless Abhay has verbally mentioned in the show that he is 17. 

The only benefit of doubt you can give is that sometimes a varying age graph of 2-3  years occurs amongst students of the same batch. Like if you are 1987 born , you have a student in your batch who is 1989 born. 

But yes, if Abhay has SAID anywhere that he is 17 , then, it is a blooper. 

yeah that could be one of the possibility.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I didn't remember anytime abhay said he is 17.

Correct even i don't remember whether abhay mentioned this he is 17, but i do remember chand had mentioned that he is not 17 years old kid, and he should behave properly in the party. This he had told when they were going for the party at dobriyal's house for the first time, when abhay, chand and haseena was sitting in the car.
Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renu4u

Correct even i don't remember whether abhay mentioned this he is 17, but i do remember chand had mentioned that he is not 17 years old kid, and he should behave properly in the party. This he had told when they were going for the party at dobriyal's house for the first time, when abhay, chand and haseena was sitting in the car.

By that he probably meant that he's a few hundred years older than that. Ermm
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
thank god abhay is not 17 ...........nhi to teenagers love story ho jaegi............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1ArushiBS

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
People did notice and they used the allotted thread to point it out. Next time, please refrain from making separate topics on bloopers and use the sticky. Thank youSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi-Doppelganger-ArushiBSTheBlackJaguar

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Originally posted by renu4u

By that he probably meant that he's a few hundred years older than that. Ermm

yeah that is why i am confused, because if he just mean by hundred years older, then why did he just mentioned about not being 17years old. I think he might wanted to say that he should not behave like other teenage kids of 17years.
Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

People did notice and they used the allotted thread to point it out. Next time, please refrain from making separate topics on bloopers and use the sticky. Thank youSmile

Oh...yeah but isn't this thread about finding out Abhay's age in the show...and not necessarily about the blooper alone? Or is it just me? O.O

ArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I am amused by the bloopers sometimes. Silly

abhiya_kapi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index