Kkusum

Coming Up In Kkusum

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Shaheen Parker:  Feb 10, 2005

Kkusum 9pm

The story is taking place where Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy) and Taashu (Naryani Shastri) are face to face.  Taashu is now taking on Kapoor house for her revenge. Taashu will once again fail because her son (Akshadeep Saigal) will save kapoor house. Kapoor house will once again be happy. The efforts of Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy) and rest of the family especially Sohan (Ejaz Khan) will bring Kapoor Business back in Market. Kapoor house will later on lose one of their family member Sohan (Ejaz Khan) who will be killed later on. "I had a very small character which was very much close to Kkusum but I knew I wouldn't last long in the soap" says Ejaz Khan. Kkusum will never forgive the person responsible for the Death of Sohan.

Long running soap now is running smoothly on Sony and Entrance of Taashu (Naryani Shastri) and her son Trishul (Akshadeep Saigal) will suppose to play a big part in The Death of the Kapoor Member. Kapoor house will receive the biggest shock of their life when Abhay (Anuj Saxena)'s son will be revealed. Abhay who had gone to the Business trip will be back in the show by the mid of February.

We now see Trishul (Akshadeep Saigal) helping kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy) for saving their Business. The real of Trishul will be revealed later on in the end of February or March. To much dismay of Kali (Rucha Gujrathi), Trishul (Akshadeep Saigal) and Taashu (Naryani Shastri) will fire her up to Divorce Garv (Chetan Hansraj). Kali (Rucha Gujrahi) will later on divorce Garv.

Akshadeep Saigal who has just entered the kkusum was famous for his character Ansh in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus). In the Ekta's Longest show) he was killed by his own mother but he is suppose to make a comeback in March where the show will take a age leap. The Fans of Ansh never wanted him to be killed in The soap so that is why Ekta Kapoor has decided to bring back Ansh in the soap. Her other show like Kausati Zindagi Ki will take a age leap in March too.

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information. I Still can't believe they are going to kill SohanCry
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

sohan is gonna die...CryCryCry

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
thnxx for the article Smile ...ya.., i can't believe it either...., sohan's going to get killed Cry
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i dont really want sohan to dieCry! I luv ejaz khan mann! Hes so gorgeous and helping! His rols are like amazing! Ejaz khan had also danced as a backdancer for concerts for people like salman khan, govinda, and other acotrs as well! i noticed him, its so unbelievable howmuch he does!
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
thx's 4 sharing
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article!!! i dont want sohan to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Edited by sai14 for multiple posting and font size ***

Edited by sai14 - 17 February 2005 at 8:01am
rubab123 Groupbie
rubab123
rubab123

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
omggggggggg................ansh is coming back.........where did u get this.........im flying right now........cant wait to see ansh back .........

Go to top