Posted: 10 years ago
Only madeee 2 avis of it i neeed moreee   ðŸ˜†
sadffi thumbnail
I will make a lot on it when time will permit :P
BTW how's ur routine going?
sadffi thumbnail

Aaja pyaar ki ho deal.. (Deal bole toh.., Heart heart..,
                                                   Ama yaar sauda sauda, Oh ho..)
                            Dono deal karein seal.. (Tight tight.., Very tight.., Ee he..)
                                              Aankhon se ho agreement (Ohho..)
                                        Chalein uspe permanent (Aaha ha..)
                       Aur hansraton ke court mein yeh dil ka judge kahe.. (Order order..)

o n t e s t
V o t i n g
t a r t s

Hey All !

Welcome to 
Shahid Kapoor Fan Club
 PPNH Contest Voting Round!

We received a total of  16  entries for which is awesome and I'd like to thank each and every member for participating and remember, everyone's a winner, no matter what the results are!

Terms & Conditions for Voting

You   m u s t  only vote for 2 Siggies and 1 Avi

Participants are not allowed to vote for their own creation

Participants are not allowed to advertise their entry to their friends through PM. If anyone is found guilty of making Multiple-IDs to vote for their favourite entry and participants are found to be advertising their entry through PM, the entry will be disqualified immediately.

If there are any further questions or if you find an entry is perhaps missing, then please PM me [sadffi] with the subject field as 'PPNH Creativity Contest'

The last date to vote is: 
September 18, 2013 (Sunday)

Please Vote For 2 Siggies
and 1 Avi

Siggies
Entry # 1 

Entry # 2

Entry # 3 

Entry # 4  

Entry # 5  

Entry # 6  

Entry # 7  

Entry # 8  

Entry # 9  

Entry # 10  

Entry # 11

Avis
Entry # 1 

Entry # 2 

Entry # 3 

Entry # 4 

Animated Siggies
Entry # 1 

The last date to vote is: 
September 18, 2013(Sunday)

Edited by sadffi - 10 years ago
sadffi thumbnail
Happy Voting😛Edited by sadffi - 10 years ago
sadffi thumbnail

PPNH

Voting Round

Please vote when time permits
You must only vote for 2 Siggies and 1 Avi

Please see details below😳

Edited by sadffi - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
siggies 1 and 3
avi 3

All were super good! ðŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
SRK, Ranbir, Arjun visited 'Phata Poster Nikhla Hero' set
SRK, Ranbir, Arjun visited 'Phata Poster Nikhla Hero' set

During film shoots, producers prefer only those involved with the movie to be present on the set. However, the scenario on the set of Ramesh Taurani's 'Phata Poster Nikhla Hero', directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, saw actors Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor as well as directors Prabhudheva, Mohit Suri and Abbas-Mustan dropping by to witness Shahid Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz shoot their comedy venture.

Says Taurani, "We've had a long-standing equation with all of them and are really fortunate to have such great friends and well-wishers." Prabhudheva, who dropped in during the shoot of a dance number, says, "My good friend Bosco was there. Plus, there was Shahid, too, with whom I am doing a film, thus it was natural for me to meet them."

Arjun Kapoor adds, "I was doing a photo shoot at Mehboob Studios when I got to know that Shahid, Bosco and Rameshji were there. It was good fun watching them shoot the song Dhating Naach."

Phata Poster Nikhla Hero releases September 20.

Minionite thumbnail

Rambo Rajkumar leaves field clear for Bullett Raja and Sonakshi had nothing to do with it

Shahid Kapoor's Prabhudheva-directed action-thriller Rambo Rajkumarwill no longer vie for the public eye with Saif Ali Khan Tigmanshu Dhulia-directed Bullett Raja.

And contrary to reports Sonakshi Sinha who stars in both the films had nothing to do with the decision.

Says the Rambo Rajkumar director Prabhudheva, "Why Sonakshi? Why would she want to stop any release? She is happy just working ."

Though Rambo Rajkumar's co-producers Eros International desist from confirming the change I have it from reliable sources that a whole lot of brainstorming went into the postponement of the Rambo Rajkumar release.

Says the source, "It has been repeatedly proved that when two big films are released together one of them is bound to suffer. Zanjeer is a disaster although it is so different from last Friday's other release Shudh Desi Romance, Rambo Rajkumar and Bullett Raja belong to the same rustic rugged action-adventure genre. Their titles too are identical in intent, grabbing as they do our attention with their flamboyant 1970s' styled bravado."

It was felt by both parties involved that one of the two actioners had to move forward. And since Shahid Kapoor already has a release Raj Kumar Santoshi's Phata Poster Nikla Hero scheduled this month it was a felt that a little extra space before his next release wouldn't hurt anybody.

Rambo Rajkumar, we hear has been shifted a week ahead from 29 November to 6 December to avert a clash withBullett Raja. Shahid will now clash with Subhash Ghai's Kanchi instead .

Minionite thumbnail

When Shahid pasted 'Ishq Vishk' poster in Lokhandwala

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor reveals that he posted a poster of his first film "Ishq Vishk" on a wall in Lokhandwala here before its release.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013   |  Copyright: IANS  |   0 Comments  |  36 Views

shahid kapoor

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor reveals that he posted a poster of his first film "Ishq Vishk" on a wall in Lokhandwala here before its release.

He shared the info on UTV Stars' show "Breakfast to Dinner".

"It was my debut and I just couldn't sleep. I went out on a drive with one of my friends. I noticed that labourers were pasting the posters of my film 'Ishq Vishk' on the walls of Lokhandwala," Shahid recalled.

"I got off my car, I asked if I can paste one of the pictures. Obviously, no one recognised me. I pasted the posters of 'Ishq Vishk'. It really felt good to see my posters, my hoardings around the city," the actor said on the show.

The show will follow the actor's activities while he promotes his forthcoming movie "Phata Poster Nikla Hero".

The 32-year-old plays a Salman Khan fan in "Phata Poster Nikla Hero". Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, the romantic comedy will see Shahid romancing Ileana D'Cruz.

Salman will be seen doing a cameo in the film.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36916-when-shahid-pasted-ishq-vishk-poster-in-lokhandwala.htm

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Omg supeeer will voteee soon