Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shahid The Hottie FC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Priyanka confesses her love for SRK and Shahid!

At the recently held, Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Priyanka Chopra played the role of introducing SRK and Shahid Kapur for their act.

At the recently held, Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Priyanka Chopra played the role of introducing SRK and Shahid Kapur for their act. Priyanka openly announced her love for the two of them by saying, "Yeh woh do log hain, jinme se ek ne mujhe pyar karna sikhaya aur dosre ko dekhte hi pyar ho jata hain" (SRK taught her how to fall in love and Shahid makes anyone fall in love at first sight). Shahrukh hearing this told Shahid that he is unhappy with the fact as he makes women fall in love and Shahid with his charm takes them away. All this was in good humor but Piggy chops actually meant what she said. Her love for Shahrukh goes back to the days when she was not a part of the industry and Shahid and her relationship quotient has been talked about a lot these days.

Stay tuned to an entertainment extravaganza with Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards on January 22nd,  8p.m. only on Star Plus!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Zoya--KaShti-Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahid The Hottie FC (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing the article Rachna.

Love Shahid-SRK. PC rocks!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
You're welcome :)

So you also love SRK, Shahid and PC, YAY Big smile

Tasneem-17

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

You're welcome :)

So you also love SRK, Shahid and PC, YAY Big smile

Yeah....SRK is like my all time favDay Dreaming
But acc to the "generation" thingy...SHAHID is my fav. And i love everyone......... whomever is related to ShahidWinkEmbarrassed
I don't have any fav for actresses, but i def love many of them......and PC is in the list tooTongue

--Rachna--

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
OMG, me too. SRK has been my fave for like ever Heart And Shahid is the next SRK in my opinion Wink

Well for me Kajol is my fave actress followed by Priyanka from the newer generation Big smile

-Zoya-

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hello Shahid's angels..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Zoya-Siddhi_

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

At the recently held, Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Priyanka Chopra played the role of introducing SRK and Shahid Kapur for their act.

At the recently held, Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards, Priyanka Chopra played the role of introducing SRK and Shahid Kapur for their act. Priyanka openly announced her love for the two of them by saying, "Yeh woh do log hain, jinme se ek ne mujhe pyar karna sikhaya aur dosre ko dekhte hi pyar ho jata hain" (SRK taught her how to fall in love and Shahid makes anyone fall in love at first sight). Shahrukh hearing this told Shahid that he is unhappy with the fact as he makes women fall in love and Shahid with his charm takes them away. All this was in good humor but Piggy chops actually meant what she said. Her love for Shahrukh goes back to the days when she was not a part of the industry and Shahid and her relationship quotient has been talked about a lot these days.

Stay tuned to an entertainment extravaganza with Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards on January 22nd,  8p.m. only on Star Plus!

Shocked

SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
Rachu: SRK is my man - ALL TIME FAVORITE and I too think that Shahid would be the next SRK!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
I too love priyanka in young band!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17--Rachna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top