Shahid The Hottie FC (Page 148)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
'R...Rajkumar' comes to an end, lead pair glum

'R...Rajkumar' comes to an end, lead pair glum

The shooting of director-choreographer Prabhudheva's upcoming movie R...Rajkumar' will come to an end soon and the lead pair -Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha - say they will take back lots of memories from the set of the movie. 

The trailer of the movie shows Shahid as a muscular action hero, while Sonakshi plays his love interest. 

"Morning all. Last two days of R...Rajkumar.. This ones been so much fun. So many memories," Shahid posted on Twitter on Wednesday. 

Sonakshi will complete her part on Wednesday and tweeted: "It's my last day shooting forR...Rajkumar.. Nahin (No)! Think I'm having a panic attack. Uh oh." 

The movie also stars Sonu Sood and will hit theatres on Dec 6. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

X.shmm IF-Addictz
X.shmm
X.shmm

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Great News for the R...Rajkumar fans out there! #SareeKeFallSa full song releases TONIGHT at 11pm!
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Bollywood's tryst with moustache
While it's commonplace for actors down south to sport moustaches, Bollywood chokras seem to be getting in on the trend as well. While Shah Rukh Khan might have started it off with his aam admi look in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, it is the flamboyant Ranveer Singh that has brought the look into the limelight with his upcoming film Ram-Leela. TOI lists out the different kinds of moustaches and the personalities they represent.

THE ARMY GUY
Bollywood has seen several actors playing the role of an army officer. But if there is one actor who carried off the look with style and panache, it is Shahid Kapur in Mausam. While most women don't prefer men with moustache, they couldn't stop swooning over this one look.

Savi_S

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Saree Ke Fall Sa from R...Rajkumar

Here is the new track from R...Rajkumar featuring Sonakshi and Shahid

http://www.filmfare.com/videos/saree-ke-fall-sa-from-rrajkumar-4481.html

Savi_S

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_SVasusenaRadheya

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

On the sets of R... Rajkumar

Prabhudheva, Shahid, Sonakshi on the sets of R... Rajkumar in Wai

filmfare

When we heard Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha were shooting for Prabhudheva's R... Rajkumar in Wai, we didn't think twice before taking the six hour drive to spend a day with B-town's newest onscreen couple. The drive was interspersed with occasional showers and upon arriving in Wai we were greeted with the sight of sunlight playing hide and seek with the clouds.

filmfare

The shooting was at Wai's vegetable market. The vendors had set up their stalls with fresh produce and junior artistes were milling around pretending to be everyday people doing their Sunday shopping. Further into the crowd, we spotted director Prabhudheva sitting under an umbrella, discussing his first shot for the dance sequence. We plonk ourselves there and make small talk. Soon, the film's lead pair, Sonakshi Sinha and Shahid Kapoor arrive in a SUV.

filmfare

Shahid jokes, "We invite journalists to these exotic locations where there is fresh air to breathe and green vegetables to look at." We ask the stars if they're used to waking up early for a morning shoot. Shahid admits wryly, "No! I can't wake up at 5.30am every day. I have had six cups of coffee by now. For a film like this you require energy. Sonakshi adds, "I struggle to wake up early. I've given an impression that I am punctual. Now I have to live up to it."

filmfare

Shahid shares that because of the extensive dubbing and travelling, he has not been able to work out for almost two weeks. Last night when he finally got the opportunity, he worked out till one am. Shahid, who plays R... Rajkumar, insists there's a secret behind the name. He's ready in his quirky jhatak outfit. "Rajkumar can dance, romance and fight. He is from a small town, wears jazzy clothes and is a bit cracked. He's a brash and carefree guy."

filmfare

The scene is about Shahid wooing Sonakshi. "I give him gaalis, which is music to his ears," laughs Sonakshi, who plays a small town rowdy' girl. "I strike men with bottles on their heads and also hit between their legs with an umbrella " full Prabhudheva style!" In between shots, Sonakshi checks the contents of the bag she's required to carry in the song. It's full of cotton scarves. A bright yellow one catches her fancy; she pulls it out and throws it around her neck.

filmfare

We hardly notice the passage of time. It's only when we hear our stomachs grumbling that we realise that it's lunchtime. As we pile on the chow, we see Sonakshi trying hard to memorise her lines from the song in between bites. "It feels like I'm learning poetry in school," she giggles.

filmfare

Lunch over, we ask Shahid if being a dancer has helped him duplicate Prabhudheva's rigorous regime and he replies, "I've never been in so much pain. My body has gone through maximum stress. Prabhu sir's style of dancing is different from what I have done earlier. What he does appeals to the masses and I'm a fan of that." Shahid's sweaty shirt is evidence of his hard work. A crew member is called in to blow dry the shirt. The star wants a loo break and ADs run amok trying to find a decent loo. Shahid grins and bears it till the search is fruitful.

filmfare

Shahid and Sonakshi return in their next set of costumes and move towards a new location - a playground. A chubby little girl comes up to her for an autograph. Sonakshi tells her, "When I was your age, I had cheeks like yours." Prabhudheva butts in, "You still have them." Sonakshi throws him a challenge in jest, "Just one month more and you'll see!" So saying she opens her umbrella to cover herself from the sudden showers. Prabhudheva breaks into laughter.

filmfare

Several groups of boys are playing nearby " mallakhamb, football and cricket. A cricket ball bounces over to Sonakshi, while she discusses the last sequence of the day with Prabhudheva. She jumps up, catches the ball and excitedly throws it back at them. Their day is indeed made! The sun is about to set, Prabhudheva shouts Pack up!' and the unit disappears into the fading light...
Text by Kathika Kandpal

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/on-the-sets-of-r-rajkumar-4497.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_Scoolpratz

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Savi_S

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Shahid, Sonakshi spice up the salt belt in Bhuj
Shahid, Sonakshi spice up the salt belt in Bhuj

Shahid Kapoor's number Gandi Baat, with its high-tempo beats and director Prabhu Dheva's choreography, has been well-appreciated. And now, the producers of R... Rajkumar are optimistic that the new song, Saree Ke Fall Sa, choreographed by Vishnu Dheva, will also get a similar response.

Featuring Shahid and Sonakshi Sinha, it is a peppy number penned by Mayur Puri. It was shot in the first schedule, in keeping with Prabhu's tradition of commencing a movie's shoot with a song.

Filming the song was a challenge for the unit, as the location, the salt belt in Bhuj, was a few kilometers away from the mainland. And to reach there, the cast and crew had to travel by tractors.

Says Pritam Chakraborty, the music composer of the film, "This is one of my most beautifully picturised songs. I simply can't get over the background dancers. I'm happy with the way the album has turned out."

Says producer Viki Rajani, "While planning this track, Prabhu sir was looking for something fresh and unique. It was ideal to shoot in Bhuj, as it has not been seen in movies often."

R... Rajkumar, produced by Eros International and NextGen Films, releases on December 6.

Go to top