Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shahid The Hottie FC (Page 147)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Shahid & Sonakshi on the sets of R...Rajkumar

Shahid Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and Sonu Sood were spotted on the sets of R...Rajkumar

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/shahid-sonakshi-on-the-sets-of-rrajkumar-4407.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.X

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Count me in Party
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Sonakshi wants to do dance number with Prabhu Deva and Shahid

Actress Sonakshi Sinha says she wants to do an 'explosive' dance number with choreographer-turned-director Prabhu Deva and actor Shahid Kapoor.

Sonakshi has even requested her director Prabhu Deva to make a special music video with the trio for 'R...Rajkumar'.

"I have been asking Prabhu sir to do a music video featuring Shahid, him and me. I think the three of us in a dance number would be an explosive combination and ensure full dhamaal. I hope it works out," Sonakshi said.

Sonakshi has previously worked with Prabhu Deva in 'Rowdy Rathore'.

She also did a special song - 'Go Go Govinda', which became a rage, with Prabhu Deva forAkshay Kumar's film 'Oh My God'.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Sonakshi-wants-to-do-dance-number-with-Prabhu-Deva-and-Shahid/articleshow/24336785.cms?

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Shahid Kapoor loves early morning drives
Shahid Kapoor loves early morning drives

Shahid Kapoor has been working till the wee hours to complete the shooting of his upcoming film R...Rajkumar.

Post the shoot which normally ends at the crack of dawn, Shahid prefers driving home. A source said, "The actor after shooting from dusk to dawn enjoys driving back during early hours of the day. Shahid likes driving on the quiet roads which are not often witnessed due to the hustlebustle of Mumbai traffic. He finds morning serenity by driving through the calmness onMumbai roads."

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hey, i wanna join too... do add meEmbarrassed
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
'Shahid got hurt many times while shooting R...Rajkumar'
'Shahid got hurt many times while shooting R...Rajkumar'

While the promo of R... Rajkumar has created initial interest in this Shahid Kapoor-Sonakshi Sinha film, the audience can now look forward to watching the hero in a different avatar. Sporting a tanned rugged look, the actor has gone all out to get under the skin of the character.

"It was extremely challenging, but very excitingto work with some of the best in the industry. A lot of hard work went into this film and I can't wait to see how the audiences will react to it," says Shahid.

He trained hard to perform death-defying and hand combat stunts, including a 40-men attack action sequence. Says director Prabhu Dheva, "Shahid has not just given his heart and soul, but also his blood and sweat, literally, since he got hurt so many times right through the film's shoot. He put total faith in my direction, surrendered to my vision and gave the film his all."
Designer Kunal Rawal was roped in to style the actor to match his unkempt style and make him seem every bit like Rajkumar. No wonder, then, producers Viki Rajani and Sunil Lulla feel he was the best choice for the role. "He represents the entire package " good looks, great dancing skills and a powerhouse actor. The film will be a treat for his fans," says Rajani.
R... Rajkumar, produced by Eros International and NextGen Films, releases December 6.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged

'R...Rajkumar' comes to an end, lead pair glum

The shooting of director-choreographer Prabhudheva's upcoming movie "R...Rajkumar" will come to an end soon and the lead pair - Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha - say they will take back lots of memories from the set of the movie.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  323 Views

The shooting of director-choreographer Prabhudheva's upcoming movie "R...Rajkumar" will come to an end soon and the lead pair -Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha - say they will take back lots of memories from the set of the movie.

The trailer of the movie shows Shahid as a muscular action hero, while Sonakshi plays his love interest.

"Morning all. Last two days of 'R...Rajkumar'.. This ones been so much fun. So many memories," Shahid posted on Twitter on Wednesday.

Sonakshi will complete her part on Wednesday and tweeted: "It's my last day shooting for 'R...Rajkumar'.. Nahin (No)! Think I'm having a panic attack. Uh oh."

The movie also stars Sonu Sood and will hit theatres Dec 6.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/38242-r-rajkumar-comes-to-an-end-lead-pair-glum.htm

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Shahid Kapoor getting ready for Sachin's last test
Shahid Kapoor getting ready for Sachin's last test

Shahid Kapoor is keen to take a couple of days off from work next month. Reason being, he's a fan of Sachin Tendulkar and wants to watch the cricket legend play his last test match in Mumbai, which starts on November 14.

The only hitch is that the actor will be required for the promotional activities of R... Rajkumar, which releases on December 6.

He is trying to work his schedule around the Master Blaster's last match as he wants to catch the performance live in the stadium. Whether or not he gets his producer's approval remains to be seen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

Go to top