Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shahid The Hottie FC (Page 11)

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing the interview dear.
awww.....Shahid is just so adorable.....hez turning 30.....but still looks as if he has just turned 21 or 22
Loved the entire interview....esp the last part.....the line which he said abt Will Smith.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Bollywood - Top 5 on Google in 2010

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 | 9:57:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 17 Comments
Bollywood - Top 5 on Google in 2010

The New Year has barely kicked off and the internet-giant Google has already provided a list ..

The New Year has barely kicked off and the internet-giant Google has already provided a list of Bollywood's most Google'd celebrities. So here is BollyCurry presenting to you Tinsel Town's top five most searched celebs.

Bagging a position at number five is our very own Desi Girl. No doubt PC weaved it in with all her consistent performances where she not so long ago received a National Award for her outstanding portrayal of a notorious model in Fashion. A perfect personality in herself, the male-adaptation of Fear Factor can only have induced the list of why she was one of the most searched celebrities across Bollywood, but her (apparent) affair with B-Town chocolate boy Shahid Kapoor has had to majorly contribute to that rising mass intrigue.

Being just a spot ahead of his alleged love interest, Priyanka, is the proud owner of a to-be-crazy-for dimpled smile, Shahid Kapoor. Why is he at number four? Well not to mention he is one heck of a charmer but also for his hot clicks, magazine interviews and ever budding relationships, people (read: crazy fan girls) love to keep up to date with latest gigs for Charlie Boy! For the kind of movies he has been doing for quite some time, Shahid has emerged out as one of the most prominent young talents of Bollywood.

3) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Following at number three is the reigning beauty queen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. From being the carefree Nandini to glorious Sana in Endhiran, (Robot) Aish has transformed beautifully from a nervous and cult-model to a glamorous hot-shot babe. If, being 'the-Bachchan bahu' and the title of Indian's most beautiful woman weren't enough, the Rajnikanth starrer Robot materialized as the next most prominent reason she was online stalked!

2) Salman Khan

Salman Khan or now the Dabangg Khan of Bollywood (a title true to his real life nature) shines at the throne of Bolly-Town's most searched actor. As if this macho man needed any reason to celebrate his name, donning the avatar of Chulbul Pande has done him in for the highest popularity in all times of his career. Even when his films were failing mercilessly at the BO, he remained a charmer and true to himself. His fans love him no matter what he does. His amazing hosting skills in shows such as Dus ka Dum and the more recent Big Boss 4 (which ended with a whopping 7+ TRP) added to his kitty, reserving for him position number two of this list. So, let's hear it out for Mr. Salman Khan, Hud Hud Dabangg!

Who says it's a man's world? Katrina Kaif has become, not only Bollywood's but India's most google'd celebrity. The Brit babe did not only rock the BO charts but has also bagged the nationwide title too, inclusive of the year 2009. Revealed to all, she's been working hard on herself to get to where she is right now, be it improving her accent or doing as many projects as possible. Kat has also been named the "Hottest Woman on Earth" for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010. However, what made her famous this year was nothing but her name itself. As the saying goes, the name is enough.

So, there you have it, the top five searched celebrities of B-town. Others who scored decent search rating on the Google cards were the likes of Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan.

Your favorite not here? Google them! Perhaps, we'll see them topping the list next time. Until then, search away!!!

Siddhi_

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Trust me....50% of charlie boy..err...shahid googling was done by me..haha! for the info...on shahid-online.net

JK....maybe 10%

ZoobiDoobi

-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

Trust me....50% of charlie boy..err...shahid googling was done by me..haha! for the info...on shahid-online.net

JK....maybe 10%

I trust you!!!

ZoobiDoobi

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoya-

JK....maybe 10%

I trust you!!!

LOL Haha!
Yeah right!! r u on shahid-online.net???

-Zoya-

-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

JK....maybe 10%

I trust you!!!

LOL Haha!

Nope!!!
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

JK....maybe 10%

I trust you!!!

LOL Haha!

Nope!!!

lol..ok! just askin...!
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Ex-rated gossip

After many years of bad vibes, former lovers Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor greeted each other warmly at the Filmfare Awards

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Tuesday, February 01, 2011 at 05:06:28 AM

A few months ago, they could barely stand each other. But this is a sign that things have indeed changed. At the recently concluded Filmfare Awards, former lovers Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor spoke to each other rather fondly.

It should be noted that when the two met two years ago at an award function and almost bumped into one another, they had turned the other way to avoid any contact.

But the season it seems is shifting. With both, Kareena and Shahid settled in steady relationships, the former with Saif Ali Khan and the latter with Priyanka Chopra, it seems that they are ready to let what betided remain a thing of the past.

This is how it happened: when Kareena was walking out after her performance was over, on her way out she noticed Shah Rukh Khan and Shahid having a conversation. In another time, Kareena would have just brushed past (and then perhaps have explained why she did this to SRK, who is a good friend).

But not this time. She went up and said hi to both the parties. Shahid was pleasantly surprised. The conversation continued for a short while. When contacted, Saif picked up the phone and said, "Yes, Kareena did speak to Shahid at Filmfare. They met as one should."

It should be noted that barely a few weeks ago, an excerpt from KJo's Koffee with Karan had Priyanka scoffing that she didn't think that Kareena would have laptop (the naughty director was stoking Chops for an aside, given the cold vibes the two share).

To this, Kareena had responded with something like, "I may not have a laptop but at least accept that I am beautiful." All these catty comments could well be a thing of the past, if what transpired between Sasha and Bebo, and Saif's own mature handling of this rapprochement, is anything to go by. Let bygones be bygones. That's what makes life truly beautiful!

Make-up Season Continues

Meanwhile, Bebo and Sallu have buried the hatchet too. The hidden truth is that they were just cordial to each other when they worked last in Main Aur Mrs Khanna (2009).

Apparently, during the making of Main Aur Mrs Khanna, Sallu and Bebo would only exchange a bland 'hello'. "Kareena was supposed to do David Dhawan's Yeh Hai Jalwa (2002), which starred Salman.

It was a closely guarded secret. Due to some reason, Amisha Patel replaced her. Thereafter, all was never well between Salman and Kareena.

They have met on several occasions after that, but it was formal at best." Only a few days ago, Sallu and Bebo cleared the air while shooting for Bodyguard in Pune and are now back to being real good friends.
!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17Siddhi_

Go to top