amazing entries 👏all the best to all the participants 👍🏼
..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
n the animated sigg
# 1

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
All the best to each & every participant. All made lovely stuff.

I vote for siggy #4, siggy #6 and avi #1

sadffi thumbnail
Thank u for voting everyone🤗
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All creations are Amazing :)
Animated siggy is the best one and yeah avi 3 !!!
Minionite thumbnail

Shahid's outing for a good cause

Shahid Kapoor as a part of Zo0m's Celeb for a Cause intiative, visited Vatsalya, an NGO known to dedicate itself to empowering vulnerable children and preparing them for mainstream society.

Thursday, September 12, 2013   |  Copyright: india-forums/Bollywood  |   0 Comments  |  43 Views

Shahid Kapoor is very busy promoting his upcoming film 'Phata Poster Nikla Hero' these days. But he took some time out for a noble cause. The Kaminey star, as a part of Zo0m's Celeb for a Cause intiative, visited Vatsalya, an NGO known to dedicate itself to empowering vulnerable children and preparing them for mainstream society.

The star was certainly very happy spending time with those kids as he made them smile and laugh. He also played games with them and directed the children as they recited dialogues from his upcoming flick. This was not it, he also managed to groove with them on dance numbers and showed some of his best moves. Shahid loved the experience of being there.

Behind all the glamour, we do have Bollywood stars who believe in being kind.

Minionite thumbnail
Shahid Kapoor's new fan - Sachin Tendulkar?
Shahid Kapoor's new fan - Sachin Tendulkar?

As Shahid Kapoor readies himself for the release of Raj Kumar Santoshi's film Phata Poster Nikla Hero, it seems like the actor may have found a new fan.

Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar seemed to promote Shahid's film Phata Poster Nikla Hero on social networking site Facebook

Sachin wrote, "Champion's League is approaching next month and this month isPhata Poster Nikla Hero".

According to a report in Mid-Day, sources were quoted saying that the film's entire team is happy with this outcome although Sachin and Shahid don't know each other personally.

Further to the reports in Mid-Day, producer Ramesh Taurani said that he has met Sachin a couple of times but him mentioning the film came as a surprise and even Shahid added that he was ecstatic seeing Sachin sir's Facebook page mention his film.

Minionite thumbnail
I want to surprise my dad soon: Shahid Kapoor
I want to surprise my dad soon: Shahid Kapoor

While a bunch of mainstream Bollywood actors are lapping up Punjabi film deals to support their dwindling careers, a few others are doing Punjabi films only to explore the over-hyped industry. However, for some, there are other, more personal reasons, to sign in, in this industry. 
Shahid Kapoor is keen to show his talent inPunjabi filmdom, but only to make his dad happy. Confessing, Shahid said, "My dad is a Punjabi. There is no better gift I can give him than this. I want to surprise him soon." We hear Shahid is likely to propose his dad for a father-son role in a Punjabi film. Shahid wants to be able to speak flawless Punjabi to impress his dad. Also, Punjab as a state is not new to him, for the actor has often camped in the state for film shoots ( Mausam, Jab We Met etc).
Shahid, who's back after a hiatus and will be seen in Phata Poster Nikla Hero shortly, is always excited to be with dad. "He's everything to me. When people ask me about our joint projects as actors, I get scared. I want to be seen with him," he added. The zeal to take risks drives Shahid. "I don't shy away from taking the path less trodden. On several occasions they have paid off for me. As for the times when things bombed, I feel it was a learning. So, anything you do will lend some experience." 
Phata Poster Nikla Hero, where Shahid's lead lady is Ileana D'Cruz, will display the funny side of the 32-year-old actor. "After I hosted stage shows, many people told me to try the comic genre. Moreover, there has to be variety in life," he said.