Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shahid The Hottie FC - Page 70

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Priyanka let go of Milan Talkies for Shahid?
Priyanka let go of Milan Talkies for Shahid?

Bollywood producer Ekta Kapoor seems to be under a spell of bad luck. After her film 'OUATIMD' didn't do too well at the box-office, it seems Ekta's upcoming film 'Milan Talkies' is already mired by controversies. 

After an alleged tiff with Imran Khan during the promotional strategy of OUATIMD, Imran was said to be replaced by Shahid Kapoor in the film.

According to a report in Mid-Day, rumours are rife that Priyanka Chopra, who was considered to play the female lead in Milan Talkies, has decided to opt out due to differences with alleged ex boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.

Further to reports in Mid-Day, insiders inform that Shraddha Kapoor of Aashiqui 2 fame is being considered for this project.

Ekta Kapoor was quoted saying that Pee Cee had date issues which is why she opted out of the film but Ekta let her go on the condition that Priyanka would do another film with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Krushna and Rakhi shake a leg with Shahid Kapoor
Krushna and Rakhi shake a leg with Shahid Kapoor

Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali will now keep you entertained on Sundays, after bagging a new time-slot. This weekend, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor will join the Mahabalis for a laughter riot. Along with laughter, witness some rocking moves as Shahid is known to be an amazingdancer.

Says a source, "So entertained was Shahid that he couldn't help going up on the stage and shaking a leg. He and Krushna Abhishek swayed to the actor's latest song, Tu Mere Agal Bagal.Siddharth Jadhav and Rakhi Sawant also matched steps with Shahid. When he danced with Bharti Singh, she kept falling all over him. Their chemistry was so good that it could give even the best pairs in Bollywood a run for their money."
Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali will now air every Sunday at 10 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Minionite thumbnail
Shahid's younger brother to follow in his footsteps?
Shahid's younger brother to follow in his footsteps?

Shahid Kapoor absolutely dotes on his half-brother Ishaan Khattar.

While it is a known fact that like bade bhaiyyaShahid, Ishaan is also crazy about dance and has been learning it from dance guru Shiamak Davar, we now hear that Sasha's teenage brother is also getting trained by the actor's personal trainer.

Ishaan has acting in his genes. Besides Shahid, the boy's parents " mother Neelima Azeem and father Rajesh Khattar " are also actors. It definitely looks like Ishaan is getting ready to follow in Shahid's footsteps and make a grand splash in Bollywood when opportunity knocks.

Incidentally, Ishaan was seen as a child actor in Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi!

Minionite thumbnail
And I remember seeing him in Vaah Life Ho To Aisi. He played the kid who loved magic.
Minionite thumbnail
Shahid refutes allegations on fall out with Priyanka
Priyanka Chopra attended Shahid Kapoor's birthday party and put an end to all the speculations about their long lost friendship after their alleged break-up.

The actor again came in the news as a daily reported that both Priyanka and Shahid were present on the sets of a dance reality show. They apparently tried their best to avoid each other.

However, in an exclusive conversation with Times Now, the actor clears the air and claims that all is well between the two.

Watch: Shahid refutes allegations on fall out with Priyanka

Minionite thumbnail

I too used to think about my big posters: Shahid Kapoor

Actor Shahid Kapoor, who will be seen essaying the character of an aspiring actor in upcoming action-comedy "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero", says like his character, he too, used to dream and think of becoming an actor and having huge post

Monday, September 09, 2013   |  Copyright: IANS  |   1 Comments  |  139 Views

shahid kapoor

Actor Shahid Kapoor, who will be seen essaying the character of an aspiring actor in upcoming action-comedy "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero", says like his character, he too, used to dream and think of becoming an actor and having huge posters and hoardings.

In the film, Shahid's character Vishwas Rao always aspires and dreams of becoming an actor.

"Just like my character Vishwas Rao says in the film, 'ek din mere bhi bade bade poster lagengey', I also used to have such dreams before becoming an actor and me too used to think 'me too will have such huge huge posters' (mere bhi ek din itne bade bade poster lagengey)," Shahid said here in an interview.

Before foraying into acting in 2003, the 32-year-old worked in quite a few music videos and commercials. Later he joined Shiamak Davar Institute for the Performing Arts and was seen as a dancer in 1999 released film "Taal".

"I still remember when I used to stand beneath the hoardings and think 'whether I will have such huge posters or not' (mere itne bade posters hongey ya nahin?). So, definitely I too have been through those moments. I too have gone for the auditions," he added.

Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero" features Ileana D'Cruz and hit the screens Sep 20.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36844-i-too-used-to-think-about-my-big-posters-shahid-kapoor.htm

Minionite thumbnail
An actor should do films for audience: Shahid Kapoor
An actor should do films for audience: Shahid Kapoor

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who is looking forward to his next release " Phata Poster Nikhla Hero", believes an actor should do films for the audience.

The 32-year-old made his Bollywood debut with 2003 release "Ishq Vishkand later gave hits like"Vivah", "Kamineyand "Jab We Met". However, he also faced tough time on box-office with films like "Teri Meri Kahaani" and"Mausam". 

"Every actor has hits and flops but the most important thing for the actor is 'whether the audiences want to watch you (on-screen), they like you? If the audiences like or reject your films, you can change, you can improve your choices but if the audiences don't want to see you, then that's a big problem," Shahid said in an interview. 

"So you should always do the films for your audience and you should always have a relationship with your audience," he added. 

Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero" is slated to release Sep 20. The movie also features actress Ileana D'Cruz, who made her Bollywood debut with "Barfi!".

sadffi thumbnail
TFS Shreya😉
N Siham ur sig is beautiful😳
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yo shanatics. I was wondering what happened about the PPNH creation contest? Really wanna see some PPNH SIGS !
sadffi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Yo shanatics. I was wondering what happened about the PPNH creation contest? Really wanna see some PPNH SIGS !

I will post the voting thread soon😳