Shahid The Hottie FC - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago

Salman Khan in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 soon; Shahid and Ileana follow course

Last week the extremely popular celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (BBC Media Worldwide) on Colors TV got its final Top 5 participants. And the makers of the show are leaving no stones unturned to grab maximum eyeballs with some extra ordinary dance performances and some sizzling celebs thronging the stage.

And Tellychakkar is here with one such news that will surely make you excited.

What???

Well, the mercury level on the show is going to soar up as the whistle podu, Bollywoods Dabangg star Salman Khan will once again visit the sets of the show. The actor will be there to promote his most entertaining show Bigg Boss Season 7 that is slated to go on-air from 15 September.

Yes, pretty girls keep your appointment diaries free this weekend, as the hot actor will definitely keep the fun factor going with his wits. And if we are lucky enough, we might even get a chance to see the sizzling chemistry of Salman and Madhuri once again on this coveted dance stage.

The loved actors presence will definitely motivate the contestants to give in their best performances.

The Salman Khan episode that will be telecast this Sunday, 1 September (2013), will be shot this evening.

Also catch Shahid Kapoor and Ileana DCruz the actors of Phata Poster Nikla Hero this Saturday on this dance reality show.

hello guys  hy sri
luving him in the Mein rang song so amzing<3
I know Hinu...that song is absolutely lovely!
Thank you for informing. Sorry but I was not keeping well since weeks so could not respond to you. I will try to participate if possible.

Take care,
Honey
Originally posted by -HJ-

Thank you for informing. Sorry but I was not keeping well since weeks so could not respond to you. I will try to participate if possible.

Take care,
Honey

Aww dear Get well soon😊
N will be waiting 4 ur entry😳
TC <3
How aboout 

Dhating Naach song is it goood 

Siham I didn't like that so much. It was a weird song.

Ileana and Shahid with Madhuri and Karan

Ileana D'Cruz and Shahid Kapoor were on the sets of a dance reality show to promote Phata Poster Nikla Hero. The two had dhamaal on the sets with judges Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/ileana-and-shahid-with-madhuri-and-karan-4047.html

Shahid, Priyanka, Big on Indian Idol Junior finale
Shahid, Priyanka, Big on Indian Idol Junior finale

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will announce the winner of the first edition of singing reality show "Indian Idol Junior" and hand over the trophy.

The star-studded finale is Sep 1 and "Zanjeer" stars Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan Teja will also be seen there.

Shahid Kapoor too will entertain the audience with his presence while promoting his upcoming film "Phata Poster Nikla Hero".

Apart from the performances by the top finalists -- Nirvesh Dave, Debanjana Karmarkar, Anmol Jaiswal and Anjana Padmanabhan, there will be other entertaining acts too.

While the judges -- singer Shreya Ghoshal, and composer duo Vishal-Shekhar -- will belt out some hit numbers, Karan Wahi, who co-hosts the show with Mandira Bedi, will jive to the beats of "Balam pichkari".

"Indian Idol Junior" started June 1.