Shahid The Hottie FC - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
^^Me too.....though I really don't like Sonam Kapoor....but I'll watch it for Shahid!!
^ i agree with u. I am excited for Shahid too.
  Posted on Feb. 22nd, 2011 by Mastione

Colgate MaxFresh Gel launches a refreshing TVC starring a blockbuster cast Shahid Kapoor and Genelia D'souza with Sehwag, Gautam and Zaheer Khan the best for World Cup.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Aww Shahid and Genelia look so cute together
@Armu: thanx for sharing the article yaar :)
Gene and Sasha.......cuteness personified😳

Is Mausam Shahid's most romantic?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 | 9:20:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    17 Comments
Is Mausam Shahid's most romantic?

While Shahid Kapoor's loyal fan following continues to be thrilled over the new look of Shahid's upcoming...

While Shahid Kapoor's loyal fan following continues to be thrilled over the new look of Shahid's upcoming romantic flick, Mausam, industry experts are debating whether Shahid's performance in Mausam will surpass the fondly remembered romantic image he portrayed in the widely loved Jab We Met?

Jab We Met, as we all know, was quite an unconventional romantic fairytale which won hearts countrywide. Shahid donned the character of the resolute and sincere 'Aditya', for which he was critically and commercially appreciated.

Reportedly, Shahid's role in Mausam is said to be one of the most passionate ones he's done so far, and the movie is speculated to beat the box office records of Jab We Met with its unique and intense plot. With Pankaj Kapoor (Shahid's father) securing the director's chair, we can expect a fervent storyline, which might stand a chance to surpass Shahid's previous romantic flicks. 

Moreover, with this film being Shahid's home production and his dad's directorial debut, the father-son duo is striving to reach perfection when it comes to the technicality and storyline of the film.

While Jab We Met tops the list of Shahid's most romantic movies, Mausam claims that it's script will bring out the never before seen romantic in him! Guess we will only have to wait and watch the wonders!

I've made this Shahid VM for his birthday :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8dQS4OfBA[/YOUTUBE]
OMG i so Forgot about this Place i came to the Old one like a Year AGo!
And i never came Back!
Sorry Guys!

Originally posted by sha_siddhi209

I've made this Shahid VM for his birthday :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8dQS4OfBA[/YOUTUBE]

OMGG😲,
SIDDHI THIS VM IS AWESOME!!🥳
HAVE YOU TWEETED THIS TO HIM?☺️
IF YOU HAVENT YOU SHOULD HE'D LOVE IT😳  
Prabz....u r here toooo??????? O.O