Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet cannot consummate. (Page 2)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Haha never thought I'd ever see you and caro on this forum!Tongue

Btw despite popular belief if it's a normal pregnancy then making love during pregnancy isn't dangerous!

I do agree that they've dragged this pregnancy track too much. I wouldn't have minded so much if they hadn't shown them celebrating all these festivals, hence making it obvious that she should be showing right now. I want to know what happens with the track and if they decide to let the child live or show Geet having a miscarriage. I don't see how they can consummate after her miscarriage though and neither am I sure if they'll show them consummate their marriage while she's pregnant cos well it's an Indian show.Ermm

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
consummation will take few months.........I guess the wedding will happen, but not the SR and no consummation for atleast 2-3 months of the show.
Its an indian show and indian audience will not accept consummation when geet is 4-5 months pregnant with another man's child. And if they follow the miscarriage track, then they will show her to be so depressed that Maan will not force her and will let her take her own time.

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
ROFL
OMG' lol 1mil comment abut this stupid pregnency'. for the last time telly date doesn't work as ours.
i am sure consummate will happen… up.. people still does it when they r pregnant… i hope cvs uses there brain

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 January 2011 at 7:40am
jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychoboblehead

Geet, the mysteriously pregnant woman is finally getting married to her beau who saves her baby from every trip and fall on him. Researches have tried to figure out the enigma behind Geet's unusual pregnancy and have miserably failed. However, some great minds on the forum have linked Geet's pregnancy to that of Elephants, which nearly take 2647474 years to gestate and 202909848757585 years to deliver.
The un-creatives of the show, have ridiculously tried to over worked out their pea sized brains to give the story a form and wreck hormones of the adolescent. Besides, they have tried their best to get rid of Geet's unborn child to show her consummation with her husband. The point is here ... Will Geet consummate with her baby on after her wedding ? If yes, what will happen to her baby (undecided the term of her pregnancy). Will the baby able to bear the unsought offense on it ? Is the socially, judicially,morally,medically acceptable... HELL NO ... Killing a fetus for a second's lust is just appaling.
What have the advocates here gotta say ?

I am not going to go into track discrepancies....but so far I don't think CVs are trying to kill the baby. Showing the unborn baby under threat is just a tactic to add thrill in the story line in my opinion. 

Haan if you have a legal issue about whether a pregnant lady can consummate her marriage I can help there....well I am yet to see a law against it...so no question of judicial objection arises here.

Edited by jazzerette - 13 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11ashilovetheserialhindu4lyfAmoureux-lazybee-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
This might be the 468986th time that I'm voicing this . LOL A pregnant woman can have sex unless of course there are some complications and the doctors advise against it . Why is everyone saying Indian Audience will not accept it ? I m sure a large chunk of the Audience consists of Married women who're well aware of this . Why will anyone object ?

But since its a norm that a couple never makes love on their wedding night in Indian television I'm sure there will be no SR . On what accounts ,I do not know . But they better not show Geet or Maan saying 'we should wait till the baby comes' . That l be plain stupid .

Btw ,If we go by the events and festivals celebrated in the show , Geet is now exactly 11 months pregnant . LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11svesumjazzerettelovetheserialhindu4lyf

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

This might be the 468986th time that I'm voicing this . LOL A pregnant woman can have sex unless of course there are some complications and the doctors advise against it . Why is everyone saying Indian Audience will not accept it ? I m sure a large chunk of the Audience consists of Married women who're well aware of this . Why will anyone object ?

But since its a norm that a couple never makes love on their wedding night in Indian television I'm sure there will be no SR . On what accounts ,I do not know . But they better not show Geet or Maan saying 'we should wait till the baby comes' . That l be plain stupid .

Btw ,If we go by the events and festivals celebrated in the show , Geet is now exactly 11 months pregnant . LOL

absolutely agree....who said pregnant woman can't do it....in fact for lots of women due to hormonal changes during pregnancy the desire is even more...its clinical.
Unless there is some health issue due to which doc says no........its entirely possible...and there are techniques to not put pressure on the tummy.....:) ask any mom of 2  or 3 .
And Indian Audience if any knows more about this.....we the the country that produces largest amoutn of kiddos next only to China....

Edited by bluefish - 13 January 2011 at 8:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11jazzerettelovetheserial--Nargis--

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I gather , you all are not married. Yes the marriage can be consummated without any problem  or harm to the fetus/ baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
making luv in the beginning n last mnths r risky...Tis is rong 2 say tat  pregnant women cant mke love

Go to top