sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by hreeyaa

thnxx 4 the promo...but the effects makes me laugh!!!!LOL

Lolz! I agree to some extent! LOL
But liked the line - dekho mere sachh ko! Kya ab bhi mijhse pyaar kar sakti ho? Unhappy

Very genuine question! Clap And I want Pia to shout n say - YES ABHAY! Embarrassed

Like bella said in twilight I trust u.

even i want her to scream and tell that she still loves him

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yep. It is always a sad feeling to see Abhay just disappear in the dark . He is so totally convinced that he can only be hated , abandoned and abused that he has this pre-conceived notion in his mind that Piya will not have the heart to love his real self. It is almost as if he has already taken the decision on Piya's behalf as well.
very well said poca..agreed!!! now piya needs to make abhay realize tht wat they feel for each other is real...and give him love and happiness he deserves to bring him back from the shadows...and break those pre-conceived notions tht he has
it's piys's turn to show the strength and extent of her love for abhay to break abhay's belief about her love...very interesting track ahead..i cant wait..though i know this track will probably come abt end of january...
the last promo track will probably continue till the beginning next week.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

EagleEye- IF-Sizzlerz
EagleEye-
EagleEye-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
just loved the promo..........................................looking forwaed  that track
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Gosh!! Was that a promo???!! EEEEEE!!! It was so amazing!! DancingSo the wolves finally enter!! And now, we'll see how strong Pia's love is for Abhay or was it just obsession like most people in the forum believe it to be?? I hope Pia doesn't disappoint meSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1sushupsEagleEye-TheBlackJaguar

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Gosh!! Was that a promo???!! EEEEEE!!! It was so amazing!! DancingSo the wolves finally enter!! And now, we'll see how strong Pia's love is for Abhay or was it just obsession like most people in the forum believe it to be?? I hope Pia doesn't disappoint meSmile

LOL...she's obviously going to say yes. Most people here believe at this stage its mere attraction...but after accepting him with his real self it will be that 'love' you all speak of. :p

.Jane..

Nautanki- IF-Rockerz
Nautanki-
Nautanki-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
thannkKkKkk youuu!!!! Ohh i've just been waiting for this!!! thank you for taking the troublee!! MUAAH!

ragzz.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Chillz, we'd rather call it love that touches the limits of obsession. Not that it is some kind of an insensitive obsession. I guess most people are put off because Piya is not giving heed to what she is putting Abhay through in her quest for truth. And of course, Piya impersonating Metz is a HORROR which am still wishing doesn't happen. LOL

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 January 2011 at 12:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@Amber: Ya, ultimatelyLOL
@Poco: Even I'm hoping it doesn't happen. Firstly, Abhay is going to be shattered and secondly, Pia's love will face a bigger question mark. I've always had full faith in her and her love so I'm really hoping it doesn't come across as a slap on my face.

@TM: Thanks a ton for sharing!Hug I was too excited earlierTongue

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index