India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

new promo video 13th jan (Page 3)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
The effect is awesome for an indian show. Ya now it's Piya's test. Abhay always wanted to hide the truth from her it's she who wanted to know it. So it's her decision to stick to her love or not. and if she leaves abhay then  I.Angry sush thanks for ur effort.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupsbAkChOd.TheBlackJaguar

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Amazing! Stupendous! Exhilirating! Brilliant! Shocked i dont know to react to this...

What acting by Vivian, the effects look great, and the BG music goes so well with the theme....im stunned! Shocked

but the wolf made me laugh for some reason ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1sushupsragzz.TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you so much for posting it. The promo looks very impressive , indeed. Very nicely composed. Abhay is looking convincing in there  as a vampire. And he is right if you look at it. This is the test of Piya's love for Abhay. Is it real enough to love the monster that lives inside him? 

And Abhay left Piya in the new montage. Stepping back into the shadows. It's Piya who needs to walk into the dark to get him out. That is what the montage indicates. 
exactly right poca...i was dying to see the promo
it's real test of piya's love..as you had said..abhay comes with a price...she has dared to love him..now we have to see if she can love the beast along with the kind hearted saviour abhay she has loved so far...

the new montage kinda made me sad seeing abhay goin back in shadows and darkness...now it's piya;s turn to risk everything for her love and bring abhay back..she is indeed ray of light for abhay..

@ sushups thanks a loooot for posting the video

Edited by kiranni - 13 January 2011 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupsTheBlackJaguar

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Originally posted by sushups

ok i dont know how to rip any video but i somehow managed to record the video from my mobile for those who have not seen it till  someone uploads a better quality one

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpcjByeT3iU

i am in love with this video for lots of reasons
but i am waiting for someone to upload a better quality one

Hey buddy! Thanx a lot! Big smile Big smile Big smile

sushupsrelentless.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Pyaar ki ye ek kahani gonna more interesting in upcoming days..... cant wait 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you so much for posting it. The promo looks very impressive , indeed. Very nicely composed. Abhay is looking convincing in there  as a vampire. And he is right if you look at it. This is the test of Piya's love for Abhay. Is it real enough to love the monster that lives inside him? 

And Abhay left Piya in the new montage. Stepping back into the shadows. It's Piya who needs to walk into the dark to get him out. That is what the montage indicates. 
exactly right poca...i was dying to see the promo
it's real test of piya's love..as you had said..abhay comes with a price...she has dared to love him..now we have to see if she can love the beast along with the kind hearted saviour abhay she has loved so far...

the new montage kinda made me sad seeing abhay goin back in shadows and darkness...now it's piya;s turn to risk everything for her love and bring abhay back..she is indeed ray of light for abhay..

@ sushups thanks a loooot for posting the video

Yep. It is always a sad feeling to see Abhay just disappear in the dark . He is so totally convinced that he can only be hated , abandoned and abused that he has this pre-conceived notion in his mind that Piya will not have the heart to love his real self. It is almost as if he has already taken the decision on Piya's behalf as well.

monsoonlovesushups

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hreeyaa

thnxx 4 the promo...but the effects makes me laugh!!!!LOL

Lolz! I agree to some extent! LOL
But liked the line - dekho mere sachh ko! Kya ab bhi mijhse pyaar kar sakti ho? Unhappy

Very genuine question! Clap And I want Pia to shout n say - YES ABHAY! Embarrassed

Edited by pritirays - 13 January 2011 at 12:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by hreeyaa

thnxx 4 the promo...but the effects makes me laugh!!!!LOL

Lolz! I agree to some extent! LOL
But liked the line - dekho mere sachh ko! Kya ab bhi mijhse pyaar kar sakti ho? Unhappy

Very genuine question! Clap And I want Pia to shout n say - YES ABHAY! Embarrassed

Like bella said in twilight I trust u.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupspritiraysrelentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index