Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Scary Forum!!!!

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Maaneetians,

Just now switched on my Computer and First thing is to logon to forum and all the post  am reading is " Maan in danger , Horrible feeling for Maaneet, maan will die , etc etc

we all know that marriage will take place and there will be too much drama and somebody i.e either Arjun , NT or Brij has to face Maan's Harshness ...... then y all these scary post , inspite of all this its making my heart pumping to the nth rate

Guys please , its marriage time , some  fun + romantic  + celebration will make our dreams come true .

CV's have to end this program if they will not show marriage or if they will try to harm our beloved Maaneet and their khushi.

I am dying to see maaneet mariiage, their intensity, passion and cute moments after marriage.
so lets go for it and cheer the forum.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyiSakshiGarggurpreet28sweet_angel27iMadzmysterygurl1427roseinbloomJunglebee

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
LOL I just logged on as well and saw and commented on that postLOL I think the big twist thing on sbb has scared us allConfused
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
actually it is not the twists that worries me, it is gc's new year article in which he mentions he has several new projects in hand...and u know geet is a full time job, he cannot do other projects being in the show...at that time itself i was wondering how he will take new projects...that article in the back of my mind is worrying me...but i really hope all these will be just pessimistic thinking and nothing happens to our maaneet....and the dream marriage takes place.....
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

actually it is not the twists that worries me, it is gc's new year article in which he mentions he has several new projects in hand...and u know geet is a full time job, he cannot do other projects being in the show...at that time itself i was wondering how he will take new projects...that article in the back of my mind is worrying me...but i really hope all these will be just pessimistic thinking and nothing happens to our maaneet....and the dream marriage takes place.....

Well I think if he leaves geet anytime soon it would probably be a very bad decision for his career and leaving this show would show his disloyalty to us who love him in this avatar.

Edited by mistymistu - 12 January 2011 at 11:56pm
akkuzzz Groupbie
akkuzzz
akkuzzz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Same here.Too worried about guru's article.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top