Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ridhi was originally supposed to play pia!! (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!
Leaving aside who's better, I started watching this show for Sukku so ya, had things worked out for her, I wouldn't have given the show a chanceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.relentless.

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

First and foremost, people didnt like Ridhi Dogra as the 1st choice, so people were just stating their facts,whats the harm in that? Did they abuse her? They just said that they prefer Sukirti instead, and one member stated her as "bold", i dont see anything wrong there. Thats whyits called a POV. It just depends on how you percieve it. 

Whose pointing a knife at you, using silly emoticons can be rude, now thats what i call offensive. Get your facts right, and then quote me. Please dont misquote me.

Woohoo...people take their shows REALLY seriously here, lmao.

Okay hun...my post was pretty clear. Members were putting down her 'lack of innocence' and her being 'bold'...now thats being 'oh-so-respectful' in your dictionary then be it. I had an issue with the bitchy behavior towards her and i pointed that out.

About using a silly emoticon being offending...lmao. Are you for real? IF needs to remove this emoticon before people cut themselves over this. Wacko

PS: I'm off to sleep...you can sit here and cry over this emoticon...or bug Vijay to remove it. babye! ;D

Edited by Amber_1 - 13 January 2011 at 12:44am
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@Amber_1 , yeah i am for real, i certainly dont live in an illusional world. For your information, emoticons are used as a sign of your language, feelings and emotions on a website, thats why they are created.

Gosh this is heights of sarcasm, i've had enough from your side, its pointless explaining anything to people here, they literally stand with a sword in their hands.

Hon, dont be stressed out at my comments, if you dont like my comments to you, just ignore it.

P.S --> Who are you and I to decide whats to be removed or not. This website doesnt belong to usWink

Edited by .Yamini. - 13 January 2011 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--ragzz..Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Amber dude, get a life!! Big smile and tata ..have a GREAT sleep!:D

relentless..Jane..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
yams..she just got scared with your smart answers ...so ran away!!

just my POV :D

relentless..Jane..

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Amber_1 , yeah i am for real, i certainly dont live in an illusional world. For your information, emoticons are used as a sign of your language, feelings and emotions on a website, thats why they are created.

Gosh this is heights of sarcasm, i've had enough from your side, its pointless explaining anything to people here, they literally stand with a sword on their hand.

Hon, dont be stressed out at my comments, if you dont like my comments to you, just ignore it.

@Bold...exactly!

Lets drop the swords...both of us. And look at this emoticon with an open mind >> Wacko

Okay seriously...I use that emoticon a lot and never really thought anyone would be so bugged by it...apologies (:

babye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Rags ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
All the others wanting my attention...I'm sleepy...please keep yelling out my name in a few other posts and I'll see what I can do. Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index