Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ridhi was originally supposed to play pia!! (Page 4)

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Hey there Big smile

Everyone has POV's, anyone can say what they want to as long as they respect others POVs, and i expect that from you too Wink

LOL...so there are calm people here too? Nice to know. (:

I personally wouldn't have preferred that other chick playing Piya either...but thats simply because im used to Sukriti. The other posts mocking her not having 'innocence' isnt being very nice...quite bitchy actually. And I'm sure expressing your POV comes with a responsibility. (:

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Yeah like that last line of yours. LOL

Go have a look at all the posts before 'e-yelling' at me in such a pathetic manner. Wacko

sorry sweety!! didnt mean to yelll!!!   Hug
we're all on this forum out of one common thin "LOVE" for this show n its characters.. n everyone on this forum too!!!!
so no place for any form of hate Smile

muah!!!

--- natasha

Edited by angad_cutest - 13 January 2011 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
sukirti is better choice becoj she looks like clg girl...............................

i even heard that additi of kdmhmd fame also approached for piya role

any ways piya roles suits her(suku) sooooooooo much
Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad_cutest

sorry sweety!! didnt mean to yelll!!!   Hug
we're all on this forum out of one common thin "LOVE" for this show n its characters.. n everyone on this forum too!!!!
so no place for any form of hate Smile
muah!!!

LOL...*hugs back*
I'm not hating on anyone O.O....just saying quit mocking the other chick...I'm sure she has fans too. And just like Sukriti fans get ready to rip people apart for little things...that can happen with the other too.

Never mind though...thanks for no e-yelling again. LOL
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Hey there Big smile

Everyone has POV's, anyone can say what they want to as long as they respect others POVs, and i expect that from you too Wink

LOL...so there are calm people here too? Nice to know. (:

I personally wouldn't have preferred that other chick playing Piya either...but thats simply because im used to Sukriti. The other posts mocking her not having 'innocence' isnt being very nice...quite bitchy actually. And I'm sure expressing your POV comes with a responsibility. (:

I dont need nobody to preach to me LOL i just said what i had to.

How would you supposedly assume that people were being bitchy? May be they weren't being that. But your rolling eyes emoticon was sure sarcastic, so im pretty sure you could have given your POV with utmost responsibility too, because if you did, people wouldn't have been offended by your comment Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz..Jane..

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
wowie!!! one simple article posted and so much controversy!!

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I dont need nobody to preach to me LOL i just said what i had to.

How would you supposedly assume that people were being bitchy? May be they weren't being that. But your rolling eyes emoticon was sure sarcastic, so im pretty sure you could have given your POV with utmost responsibility too, because if you did, people wouldn't have been offended by your comment Wink

Preaching? Did we read a different post?

Eh...people here get offended when someone says 'so and so's character sketch needs to be improved'.

Oh and that emoticon is not an eye rolling one...its a little 'eh im going crazy' sort of...so I dont think people here take their knives out because of simple emoticons. What I wrote in my post was pretty normal stuff saying dont put the other chick down. whats so offending again, hun?

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Preaching? Did we read a different post?

Eh...people here get offended when someone says 'so and so's character sketch needs to be improved'.

Oh and that emoticon is not an eye rolling one...its a little 'eh im going crazy' sort of...so I dont think people here take their knives out because of simple emoticons. What I wrote in my post was pretty normal stuff saying dont put the other chick down. whats so offending again, hun?

First and foremost, people didnt like Ridhi Dogra as the 1st choice, so people were just stating their facts,whats the harm in that? Did they abuse her? They just said that they prefer Sukirti instead, and one member stated her as "bold", i dont see anything wrong there. Thats whyits called a POV. It just depends on how you percieve it. 

Whose pointing a knife at you, using silly emoticons can be rude, now thats what i call offensive. Get your facts right, and then quote me. Please dont misquote me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz..Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index