yaa di this is gr8 idea
humein hamare GG poori chahiye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
yes sharan twitter fb  orkut wherever gkd is linked just put it there to get gang members back
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
come on GKDians lets get back r GG
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Aww

Cry

GKd is incomplete without gang members...
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Flowers and Roses Comment Graphic

we will miss you alot sarwanaSmile

dannoooo very good...i'm proud of uClap Clap Clap

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 January 2011 at 7:15am

danno

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I am still hoping and praying that Sarvana is alive and thus its very difficult for me to say farewell to him. He is among our five sweethearts (Avi, Kanoo, Peleewan, and Amjad). We can't imagine a scene without them together. We are truly going to miss him.  I will always remember that Sarvana was the person who stole Arpi's earring and gave it to Avi for a gift. The four goons have been with Avita when their story began and they must also be with them to the end of the serial. The loss of Sarvana is going to break all of our hearts because he is very valuable. But I think we wouldn't ever forget him and he will remain in the hearts of Avita. He has been gifted a death from God which gives him great honour and respect. To die and protect his bhayyaiji was the dream of Sarvanna. He will proceed to heaven after accomplishing this ultimate goal. May his soul rest in peace. He will always be an honorable member of the Thakur family.

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I am still hoping and praying that Sarvana is alive and thus its very difficult for me to say farewell to him. He is among our five sweethearts (Avi, Kanoo, Peleewan, and Amjad). We can't imagine a scene without them together. We are truly going to miss him.  I will always remember that Sarvana was the person who stole Arpi's earring and gave it to Avi for a gift. The four goons have been with Avita when their story began and they must also be with them to the end of the serial. The loss of Sarvana is going to break all of our hearts because he is very valuable. But I think we wouldn't ever forget him and he will remain in the hearts of Avita. He has been gifted a death from God which gives him great honour and respect. To die and protect his bhayyaiji was the dream of Sarvanna. He will proceed to heaven after accomplishing this ultimate goal. May his soul rest in peace. He will always be an honorable member of the Thakur family.

0H Sidda! its almost a week Sarvarna is not hear but your words make me cry again. i am still hopping that may be GKD team able to Sarwarna back as they did not clear it yet about Sarwarna and Amjad's condition. but Sheikh Arif wrote in his FB wall that he is out from GKD now. 
while reading your post i was like i am reading a condolence note of a real person not a character in a show. this is a beauty of these characters of GKD ( AviTa and GG) we cant imagin GKD without AviTa and GG.

Edited by sara212 - 17 January 2011 at 12:04am
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Arif (Sarvana) deleted his comment and responses  about not being a part of GKD.
Remeber he posted a coment " i am out of GKD"

Don't know what is going on.

smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index