India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maybe Maan will die (Page 4)

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
okay i cant be silent after i read the topic okay lets say this you are thinking  dil milgaya and milay jub hum tum okay thats shows did not have gurmeet and drashti sorry for the other fans but this show is about maan and geet and i dont think the director writer are that desperate to kill a character to get a trps high and the show will end if they do that we watch their chemistry and story but we will not watch with out maan about gurmeet wedding his fiance is doing show in other channel and if he is getting married i think he will take vacation but they will not kill maan character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779untamedtigresssanu3108

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
o comon now maan doesnt necessarily have to die ppl,the show is nuthing widout geet/maan they have to be together to make it a blast,plz dont think negative,afterall that difficulty finally maaneet getting married tat to cuz maan has to die ,CVs are not made they know wat the show needs to become a hit,so just forget all dis.
plus GC has to get married the date not fixed yet and he doesnt have to quit his precious show for tat afterall GHSP has given him the real fame Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellersanu3108

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

I think you have not slept properly for a while know , you need to sleep properly . First sleep & get refresh and then think you will feel good .

roshni .. that was mean but it was an absolute KILLER ... ROFL

btw on a serious note .. i dont think CVs are that dumb to show something bad happeing to MAan and risk the TRPs..... i guess they shud concentrate more on the lighter side of the show ...as in cashing on the post marriage romcom scenes. advancing towards Geet's pregnancy ..... Geet with a cute lil bumb and Maan taking care of her with her mood swings ...pampering her .. their nokjhok ... there are a zillion things that can easily carry the story forward pleasantly with out harming the TRPs... infact they'll help in increasing them too ... 

ok ... i guess this is enuff torture for you guys from me  ...  LOL  

man! this show will be the death of me ... i've never been hooked this badly to any show ever .. let alone sigining up on the forum and commenting too ..... uff is Geet aur Maan nay mujhay kya kya kernay per majboor ker diya   Smile 

TC & God Bless

love
Sana

NO NO , don't take me wrong i m serious . We all Maaneet fans are so hooked up with this serial that we can't even sleep , so we go on thinking about it instead of sleeping that is why i suggested this idea to her . [/QUOTE]

chill babes .. i never took it in the wrong sense ...  it was a killer ... i cudnt stop laughing after reading it ....  i do agree with you that we are so hooked to the show that we sacrifice our sleep too ...  

love

Sana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779mausam19hindu4lyf

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistymistu

Originally posted by sindu555

Originally posted by jojocheeku

I have this feeling that Maan will die in the process of protecting Geet.

Reasons for this are,
 -GC keeps saying in his interviews that nothing will happen to geet and baby.
 -Maan always says that even the wind has to pass through him before it touches geet.
-These days he is talking more emotional stuff like , he will die but not let any harm come to geet.
-GC has to go away for a while to get married and do other stuff-maybe
-Dil mil gaye and MJHT , Armaan and Nupur died and later came back towards the end to reunite with their partners and both were Nissars serials.
- the gurdwara episode long time back showed, geet in white with a babby in her hand and Maan in the background, indicating, that the baby will be born to geet , only because of maan, but geet is wearing white with no bindi.
-the baby girl who will be born will be called Mishti by geet, as Maan desired.

Please tell me that all the above thoughts are baseless and there is no dying seens of Maan nor Geet nor baby.
Please Cv's end the serial rather than showing us all these sad tracks.
 I think you have not slept properly for a while know , you need to sleep properly . First sleep & get refresh and then think you will feel good .

roshni .. that was mean but it was an absolute KILLER ... ROFL

btw on a serious note .. i dont think CVs are that dumb to show something bad happeing to MAan and risk the TRPs..... i guess they shud concentrate more on the lighter side of the show ...as in cashing on the post marriage romcom scenes. advancing towards Geet's pregnancy ..... Geet with a cute lil bumb and Maan taking care of her with her mood swings ...pampering her .. their nokjhok ... there are a zillion things that can easily carry the story forward pleasantly with out harming the TRPs... infact they'll help in increasing them too ... 

ok ... i guess this is enuff torture for you guys from me  ...  LOL  

man! this show will be the death of me ... i've never been hooked this badly to any show ever .. let alone sigining up on the forum and commenting too ..... uff is Geet aur Maan nay mujhay kya kya kernay per majboor ker diya   Smile 

TC & God Bless

love
Sana

Hey sana
I so agree with you I think this show has driven me crazyShocked I have never ever in my life commented or joined forums like this but Geet has driven me mad and I want to talk about it constantly and living overseas doesn't help as no one watches this show Cry

misty,

oh sheet man .. we have all gone bonkers   LOL ...   

am so hooked to this forum that i keep on reading it at work too .... my boss is so gonna kill me if he finds out   LOL .. but kya keron control nahin hota yaar Wink

as if the show itself wasnt enuff ... there are FFs and SSs and OSs and VMs too  ... and writers are so gifted that am compelled to read em and then crave and beg for the updates... haye re Geet valon ye kya kiya tum logon nay achay khaasay insaan ko pagal bana diya   LOL 

btw babes ... regarding the discussion on Geet .. am always available ,. just a PM away  Smile

love

Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 13 January 2011 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi

*~*Mehek*~* Goldie
*~*Mehek*~*
*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
plzzz noo....hope not...I dont want them to show that maan is death, they can instead let him go somewhere and than he can come back...
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Please aisa mat bol, don't give such ideas to the CVs........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jojocheeku

I have this feeling that Maan will die in the process of protecting Geet.

Reasons for this are,
 -GC keeps saying in his interviews that nothing will happen to geet and baby.
 -Maan always says that even the wind has to pass through him before it touches geet.
-These days he is talking more emotional stuff like , he will die but not let any harm come to geet.
-GC has to go away for a while to get married and do other stuff-maybe
-Dil mil gaye and MJHT , Armaan and Nupur died and later came back towards the end to reunite with their partners and both were Nissars serials.
- the gurdwara episode long time back showed, geet in white with a babby in her hand and Maan in the background, indicating, that the baby will be born to geet , only because of maan, but geet is wearing white with no bindi.
-the baby girl who will be born will be called Mishti by geet, as Maan desired.

Please tell me that all the above thoughts are baseless and there is no dying seens of Maan nor Geet nor baby.
Please Cv's end the serial rather than showing us all these sad tracks.

I don't think there's any need to be rude or sarcastic when the OP is not attacking anyone, but just expressing their thoughts in a rational manner.

@TM:I like the way you think but look at MJHT and how long it was that Mayank and Nupur were together before they separated. This show has only completed some 200 episodes so I don't think Geet and Maan will be separated as the TRP's can only go down if that happens. Maybe Maan will get injured in the process of trying to save Geet but I don't think he'll be killed. I have no idea what would happen on this forum if the CV's even thought of harming MaanTongue
I think Geet may be shot but only after the wedding is complete and she may end up losing her child or maybe not..I guess we'll just have to wait and watch. 
amatullahayub Newbie
amatullahayub
amatullahayub

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
sab bakwaas hain......... apni soch ko apne paas hi rakho...........aap hi kya story writer hain ???? kyo  sab ko bekar ka tention de rahe ho.kya zindagi main sirf tention hi hota hain? problams hi hoti hain? kya kuch achcha kabhi nahi hota ?????????

Go to top