The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnsanu3108

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Originally posted by jojocheeku

I have this feeling that Maan will die in the process of protecting Geet.

Reasons for this are,
 -GC keeps saying in his interviews that nothing will happen to geet and baby.
 -Maan always says that even the wind has to pass through him before it touches geet.
-These days he is talking more emotional stuff like , he will die but not let any harm come to geet.
-GC has to go away for a while to get married and do other stuff-maybe
-Dil mil gaye and MJHT , Armaan and Nupur died and later came back towards the end to reunite with their partners and both were Nissars serials.
- the gurdwara episode long time back showed, geet in white with a babby in her hand and Maan in the background, indicating, that the baby will be born to geet , only because of maan, but geet is wearing white with no bindi.
-the baby girl who will be born will be called Mishti by geet, as Maan desired.

Please tell me that all the above thoughts are baseless and there is no dying seens of Maan nor Geet nor baby.
Please Cv's end the serial rather than showing us all these sad tracks.
 I think you have not slept properly for a while know , you need to sleep properly . First sleep & get refresh and then think you will feel good .

roshni .. that was mean but it was an absolute KILLER ... ROFL

btw on a serious note .. i dont think CVs are that dumb to show something bad happeing to MAan and risk the TRPs..... i guess they shud concentrate more on the lighter side of the show ...as in cashing on the post marriage romcom scenes. advancing towards Geet's pregnancy ..... Geet with a cute lil bump and Maan taking care of her with her mood swings ...pampering her .. their nokjhok ... there are a zillion things that can easily carry the story forward pleasantly with out harming the TRPs... infact they'll help in increasing them too ... 

ok ... i guess this is enuff torture for you guys from me  ...  LOL  

man! this show will be the death of me ... i've never been hooked this badly to any show ever .. let alone sigining up on the forum and commenting too ..... uff is Geet aur Maan nay mujhay kya kya kernay per majboor ker diya   Smile 

TC & God Bless

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 13 January 2011 at 1:17am

mistyiNeha179

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Guys agar CVs  bhi irtna planning karme lage to kya hoga socho. I mean you are talking about the symbolism which was somehow visible in the begning episodes tab to bahut kuch hona tha but hua nahi I mean forget it guys it is a happy show on a happy channel and we are not talking about some K soap here which will be all sad and gloomy.
Anyways the history says that all the bad guys have been beaten on their own game and brij is going to get it big time this time from Maan. 
Sherni Hands ne danda maara to Jail main gaya ab Jab sher singh khurana danda marega to Kahan Jayega Brij............. Bhad mein.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Well if they do do that I surely would stop watching the show because the show is nothing without GC even though the shows title is GEET I think both DD and GC are a significant part of the show and killing one of them off would be very stupid and would make the show loose its charm.

But in saying the above I have a feeling that Maan will get shot and Geet falling down in the promo might be due to the shock of loosing maan.

Btw I know I am going a bit off topic but in the episode where maan tells geet the truth about saving geet and not the baby geet said that she loves "the child more than she loves maan" . I kind of didn't feel it was right for her to say that if I was her I think I would love both equally because without maan the baby wouldn't nor I(if I was geet) would exist. What did you feel about this statement of geet's?

sanu3108

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

I think you have not slept properly for a while know , you need to sleep properly . First sleep & get refresh and then think you will feel good .

btw on a serious note .. i dont think CVs are that dumb to show something bad happeing to MAan and risk the TRPs..... i guess they shud concentrate more on the lighter side of the show ...as in cashing on the post marriage romcom scenes. advancing towards Geet's pregnancy ..... Geet with a cute lil bumb and Maan taking care of her with her mood swings ...pampering her .. their nokjhok ... there are a zillion things that can easily carry the story forward pleasantly with out harming the TRPs... infact they'll help in increasing them too ... 

man! this show will be the death of me ... i've never been hooked this badly to any show ever .. let alone sigining up on the forum and commenting too ..... uff is Geet aur Maan nay mujhay kya kya kernay per majboor ker diya   Smile 

TC & God Bless

love
Sana

[/QUOTE]   NO NO , don't take me wrong i m serious . We all Maaneet fans are so hooked up with this serial that we can't even sleep , so we go on thinking about it instead of sleeping that is why i suggested this idea to her . 

sanu3108

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
NOOOOO WAYYYY

MAAN IS GEET's protector! HE CANT GO ANYWHERE

CVS WONT DO THAT!!

BTW yaar, which gurdwara episode that showed Geet had baby in her arms n Maan behind???

Pls give me the link to that scene
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

Originally posted by jojocheeku

I have this feeling that Maan will die in the process of protecting Geet.

Reasons for this are,
 -GC keeps saying in his interviews that nothing will happen to geet and baby.
 -Maan always says that even the wind has to pass through him before it touches geet.
-These days he is talking more emotional stuff like , he will die but not let any harm come to geet.
-GC has to go away for a while to get married and do other stuff-maybe
-Dil mil gaye and MJHT , Armaan and Nupur died and later came back towards the end to reunite with their partners and both were Nissars serials.
- the gurdwara episode long time back showed, geet in white with a babby in her hand and Maan in the background, indicating, that the baby will be born to geet , only because of maan, but geet is wearing white with no bindi.
-the baby girl who will be born will be called Mishti by geet, as Maan desired.

Please tell me that all the above thoughts are baseless and there is no dying seens of Maan nor Geet nor baby.
Please Cv's end the serial rather than showing us all these sad tracks.

btw on a serious note .. i dont think CVs are that dumb to show something bad happeing to MAan and risk the TRPs..... i guess they shud concentrate more on the lighter side of the show ...as in cashing on the post marriage romcom scenes. advancing towards Geet's pregnancy ..... Geet with a cute lil bumb and Maan taking care of her with her mood swings ...pampering her .. their nokjhok ... there are a zillion things that can easily carry the story forward pleasantly with out harming the TRPs... infact they'll help in increasing them too ... 

TC & God Bless

love
Sana

Hey sana
I so agree with you I think this show has driven me crazyShocked I have never ever in my life commented or joined forums like this but Geet has driven me mad and I want to talk about it constantly and living overseas doesn't help as no one watches this show Cry

Neha179sanu3108

Go to top