Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Name a film you can never finish. Please don't be biased towards it b/c you don't like the actor/actress. BE FREE FROM IT!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ Name that film, you can never finish it. 

Bas Inta Sa Hi Khawab Hai. I start it, but I get bored in less than 2-3 mins. There is no spark to this film. it straight made out of the 70's with a boring story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahah vicky now u r back with a bang :) nyc to see ur posts these days :)

abt the topic. lolz many...i am very impatient person, i nvr try to watch movies at home becoz i nvr complete it fully.... i feel bored.. so if a good movie (supposed) comes i go n watch in movie hall , rest i dnt evn try to :P
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melancholic

hahah vicky now u r back with a bang :) nyc to see ur posts these days :)

abt the topic. lolz many...i am very impatient person, i nvr try to watch movies at home becoz i nvr complete it fully.... i feel bored.. so if a good movie (supposed) comes i go n watch in movie hall , rest i dnt evn try to :P

HEYYYYYY! I know, only back since i'm on vacation. only four days left till the semester starts again. I actually messaged Starsgo yesterday b/c I didn't login for over 7months! haha Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think starsgo also hasnt logged in for months now.. or she is reading silently? :) oh so aftr 4 days , u will vanish again? :( anyways al the best for ur sems :)
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know they say Once upon a time is a great movie but for some reason I don't have the time to finish it. I start the movie and do something and forget about it. I'll force my way into watching it again but I can never go pass the first intro of the movie.

I will make a serious effort to watch the movie since everyone is praising it, must be good
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Off topic..cause 90% of films I never finish
 A film  I wait for the end credits..DCH..when the"dil chahta hai" refrain starts again..all 3 buddies happily ever after..I want that happily ever after...with my friends...

There are others which i wait for  the endings..taxi 9211..RNBDJ..etc..
Edited by ajooni - 13 years ago
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajneeti... even though im mentally obsessed with Ranbir <3
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love Aj Kaal at first. It was just too boring for me to watch. But I did finish it eventually.

Kaminey is the one film I have been wanting to watch but couldn't finish again because it was too boring. I usually like to see films that ppl praise a lot, just to see what so good about it I guess.  But I just cant finish Kaminey everytime I try to watch it. Am just not Vishal B fan. Never liked any of his films. Recently I just finished Ishqia...Vishal B produced that one I think. It was such a torture watching that film. So boring.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
i could never finish watching whats your rashee....i always watch up to tht Libra girl and then either fall asleep or get involved in doing other things....and tht was the 5th girl he sees.....,therz still 7 more to go...never got to seeing those...man.. ashu sure can bore the hell out of you!! Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Films i couldn't finish watching.....Oh..Raavan takes the cake....i switched off the TV and took a disprin just after half an hour of starting it!!!

My cousins had come over one day...(the youngest being five)...and we thought of watching Salaam-e-Ishq....i tried my best to stay awake...i did...or an hour....but then..i just fell asleep on my five year old cousin's lap!!!