Pratigya

LIES, THREATS, FEARS AND TEARS (Page 2)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
dammit.... i just typed up a post and lost it to network error....grrrr

let see if i can remember what i wrote LOLAngry

@ Star's question regarding Pratigya - Kesar...

setting aside the blatant & shameful dbl standard, do you think P is doing this in response to Kesar telling her to let it go, that she has accepted her fate ? Is she referring to the 1st wife in the abstract rather than in person becasue she feels that appealing to / for didi's dignity is a waste of time since she is unlikely to get a peep from Kesar?

Yeah we all feel P would have called the po-po ASAP if this was another girl that came in as a 2nd wife...... but what if Kesar basically reacted to that the same way she's doing with YKW........ would P have let it go ? 

hmmm.............  i seem to have caught Mera's wandering mind syndrom  

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 January 2011 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
FRIENDLY POSTERWASHug

Krishna has now officially become "TOKEN BABA". He gets a few token lines every day. But an interesting observation in recent days was .........the many times we have seen Baba looking either reflective or a bit taken aback as the mask is melting off the faces off his family members. He saw KN's real nature and the depth of hatred and little value for her life, he's seen his family lie blatantly through their teeth to the police.

Baba finally saw his family twist and spin the truth to the police officer right before his eyes. He did see his bauji and KN storm out of there with rifles. Is he finally awakening to the real SS and KN? With Ganti Dadi set to speak after 21 years that too the name PRATIGYA LOL it should shake up the Takurs when she tells SS and Takurain to stuff it.

Will the matriarch of the family warn RED? So it took another threat to a bahu of the house to finally snap her out of the mouna vrath that was unshakable after everything that happened in the past six months that we saw. She did promise Kesar that night (when Adarsh was hospitalized) that she was there and will handle things. Ganti Dadi keeps her promise. The lid is about to come off the can and going to mess up the Takurs plans.

Mera's meandering mind thinks the Takurs may not know just yet that Ganti Dadi is vocal again. She may swear Prats to secrecy.  Or will she go back to silent mode after uttering the one word "PRATIGYA" leading Prats to believe she heard a voice while GD continues to ring her bell. Confused

Edited by MERARAI - 13 January 2011 at 6:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---HamiSky

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

setting aside the blatant & shameful dbl standard, do you think P is doing this in response to Kesar telling her to let it go, that she has accepted her fate ? Is she referring to the 1st wife in the abstract rather than in person becasue she feels that appealing to / for didi's dignity is a waste of time since she is unlikely to get a peep from Kesar?

Yeah we all feel P would have called the po-po ASAP if this was another girl that came in as a 2nd wife...... but what if Kesar basically reacted to that the same way she's doing with YKW........ would P have let it go ? 

Yemi

We all know Prats never considers the big picture or fallout to others. It's always about the one person she is out to fix or save.  Looks like her pratigya to Kesar has gone tel lene.  When it's anyone in her maike, Takurs go tel lene. Even Krishna takes a back seat when maike is under threat.

Welcome to the Meandering Minds Club.Hug
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Great post Mera

Can the Pratster please be given some decent dialogues please - I'm a bit, nay, very fed up with her same old same old.......

In fact can she just be given a brain transplant instead, and while youre at it bechare Baba ko bhi ek do electric shocks dedo....

Am loving the action and watching the TNS stirred, lovely expressions from SS yesterday - he's such a great actor!Thumbs Up

The pace has picke dup I'll grant you, but the acting generally and dialogues are far from improved......Sleepy

SS as the crafty old fox went from reflecting, to rage and everything in between yday. It was his day to shine.  Am still wondering why he looked shocked when KN yelled he would kill Kesar like a man gone crazy due to the lack of access to his biwi # 2.
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Yemi

We all know Prats never considers the big picture or fallout to others. It's always about the one person she is out to fix or save.  Looks like her pratigya to Kesar has gone tel lene.  When it's anyone in her maike, Takurs go tel lene. Even Krishna takes a back seat when maike is under threat.

thx 4 the warm welcome but dont pop the champagne yet LOL i'm not sure i like my mind meandering to places other than la la land Tongue

coming back P - thats the question I'm asking. what if it was a different 2nd wife ? i dont think she would have let it go either. Maike always sends her into batshit crazy mode but dont you think she would still try to break up the marriage ? Maybe not with the same bias but I feel she would have still cause a raukus even if Kesar was ready to sweep it under the rug as usual

AlwayshopefulMERARAI

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Yemi

thx 4 the warm welcome but dont pop the champagne yet LOL i'm not sure i like my mind meandering to places other than la la land Tongue

coming back P - thats the question I'm asking. what if it was a different 2nd wife ? i dont think she would have let it go either. Maike always sends her into batshit crazy mode but dont you think she would still try to break up the marriage ? Maybe not with the same bias but I feel she would have still cause a raukus even if Kesar was ready to sweep it under the rug as usual

I agree Yemi - I think the pratster would not have let it go out of affection and loyalty to Kesar, but in a much more measured way.

Truly, P ki to buddhi bhrasht aur ek dum andhi ho jaati hai when it comes to her parents and family.....that blind partiality is damn annoying and makes her look completely idiotic and un-credible.

---Yemi---MERARAI

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Yemi

I agree Yemi - I think the pratster would not have let it go out of affection and loyalty to Kesar, but in a much more measured way.

Truly, P ki to buddhi bhrasht aur ek dum andhi ho jaati hai when it comes to her parents and family.....that blind partiality is damn annoying and makes her look completely idiotic and un-credible.

i blame the POPsf or not being careful enough on how they show their heroine's main flaw......... if she is shown admitting that yes, she does tend to come unhinged when it concerns her family but that she will try to work on it, i think many people would give her the space to outgrow it, but the fact that they expect us to see her shenenigans as ideal &  manufacture stupid reasons to justify it is something I can't comprehend............ Why is it only K that is allowed to admit his short-commings of anger & iilitracy ?

I so wish that someone would get Ms Pearl to sit down for an in-depth Q&A

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 January 2011 at 7:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulcorvetteFilza.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hello Ladies,

I see a biased negativity towards the Saxena's and Pratigya all the time. I see ppl always praising the thakur's : Well, I like their acting skills not their characters. They are evil and ruthless ppl who does not think twice to even kill their own DIL's. How can any sensible person support this kind of acts ?

Ppl criticize Prats for supporting her parents? Are we living in a primitive and fuedal world ,where once a daughter gets married she has to cut all her ties with her parents? If Krishna can blindly support his evil dad and mother so can she. A daughter is no less than a son just because she is married. A daughter has equal rights and responsibility. I remember when everyone praised Komal when she manipulated Kesar into taking back the case against her mother. How come Komal is praised and Pratigya is bashed for standing by her family ? Double standards !!!

What would any of you have done in the same position? Let one's own sister get raped by a monster?

Anu

Go to top