India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

LIES, THREATS, FEARS AND TEARS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

The Takur quartet look down on the Saxes form the balcony upstairs and come down to meet the Inspector. The united front soon disappeared once they were downstairs to meet the unexpected guests.  SS tries to bribe the inspector with a shawl but he turns the Takur's offer down. "No need for your shawl. This uniform is quite capable of fighting off the cold" he informs the Takur. Was that a double entendre in his statement? Was the inspector implying that the uniform and all it stood for was capable of weathering the storm be it climatic or dramatic in nature.

SS is one clever fox. He takes facts and weaves them in with the twisted lies thus tricking Shamu and the police and neither realized they were being led on by his lengthy explanations.

Did any one else catch Ganti Dadi stopping Prats when she was about to say something to the police earlier on? GD is looking out for Prats and with her years of experience she knows when not to interfere when SS has the floor and bragging about the ways of his life.

Shamu, here's a copy of "how to make friends and influence people". It probably didn't make it to your reading list in all these years. What was the need to ruffle feathers or lock horns with the Takurs? You are in their home, was it really necessary to take an antagonistic approach while the purpose was to get YKW out of there without incident. The Saxes never get their affect right in any situation. But when has that ever crossed your mind. In the name of being a protective father you have managed to cause more problems for your children in the past year. We get that you realized that you have been a useless, coward and a helpless father, so it may be foreign to you to understand what it means to be a strong father. What is the need for an abrasive approach?

SS is a master at playing a game of cat and mouse and plays it well, and is consistent at that Shamu on the other hand is inconsistent in handling matters with the Takur. On the one hand he pleads or should we say begs for SS's understanding. Other times he becomes the bouncy flouncy Tigger hopping mad, accusing and demanding.

Prats sounded like a kid tattling on the playground when she said "Papa, they have kept Arushi locked in her room". Wasn't the Inspector or Shamu curious to get there to find out why they would keep the woman behind closed door if everything was swell?
Inspector is on to SS's patronizing tactics "I respect you a lot Takur. But please don't beat around the bush and change the subject.  Please call the Prof. daughter".
Nice to see a police officer who wasn't falling for SS's chaalaki games so easily and kow towing the line intimidated by the power of the Takurs.

SS sends Takurain to fetch YKW. SS is miffed. Takurain walks in and sweet talks YKW. She pleads with YKW not to say anything in front of the police her father and brother have brought with them or SS could create problems for everyone. Everything is now in your hands." Was Takurain genuinely beginning to care about YKW or was it all an act to conn her in to speaking in such a way as to save the Takur from any complications with the police?

Why is every member of the Takur family standing with arms by their sides in a semi-circle formation like they are showing reverence to the raising of the nation's flag getting ready to salute.LOLD'ohErmmShocked

An officer comes back and informs the inspector that they never saw any force when she returned home. SS's reign of terror is still alive and well.  SS with his back turned to the Saxes and inspector smiles like a cat that got the milk while KN is back to sniffing his fingers. Watch out YKW! When KN sniff's his fingers we know where he is headed.  Now SS brags "no one never saw anything, the real truth came out." He rubs it in leaving YKW and Shamu standing with tears in their eyes and helpless. Looks like Shamu is still the same. His choices may have been daring and different today but the results are still the same. SS has bested him once again.  SS gives a lecture on man-woman relationship and that policing it won't work.

The inspector listens to Shamu's pleas to help get his daughter out of the Niwas. But he has a few questions of his own for YKW. "So you don't want to stay here with your husband. Has anyone hurt, tortured you in this house?" If only they asked that question of Kesar he would have heard enough to line up the hallway of the Niwas. The Saxes stand dumbfounded without an answer. "Did the wedding happen with your consent?" YKW agrees with her consent. BUSTED! Wacko  The Takurs are pleased they are off the hook. Shamu gets the short end of the stick. Inspector says Shamu can't file a complaint under these conditions. Takurain smirks pleased they have dodged the bullet.

Prats's baashan time is up and she steps up to the invisible podium "Inspector please try to understand the problem, it's not as simple as you think. It's a matter of my sister's life."  Inspector reminds her "Whatever it is law requires proof. If you have proof I can file the complaint. Until I get proof I can't do anything. Prats continues "this marriage is illegal. KN married YKW a second time when his first wife is still around.  Don't you see that?" She didnt' spare the Inspector eitherOuch. Does she really think she is the only one who notices these little details? Someone's got to remind Prats about the many times she hasn't got it or even been clueless about what is brewing or transpiring. The inspector says"Ok, tell the first wife to come to the police station and can take legal action. Don't worry about your sister. If anyone, her husband, her saas or sasur harm her you call me right away".  Takurs are warned lest they try something funny. Tongue He addresses KN "now you listen carefully, if you think of doing anything wrong with this girl, remember I won't leave you." KN shakes his head.  Forwarned KN! Will he back off now? If he forces himself on Arghoosia he will be counting bars at the thana fast.  An obvious set up that Prats is being prepped to step up and make this whole track end with us scratching our heads wondering about the last six months. Confused

SS insults Shamu "with folded hands I request you and your son take leave from here". Condescending and givng them the boot all at onceOuch. Shamu warns SS "I will leave now, but remember Takur saheb, in this country there is something called Law. I have unshakeable faith in this matter even to this day. I will take it to the courts. I will knock on every door of legal relief. But I will stop only after I get my daughter out of this hell."  SS couldn't care less, he is still smirking as YKW pleads and cries. Shamu and Adarsh leave empty-handed still helpless. Every time Shamu dares he also leaves with his tail between his legs fast enough.

Prats's yells at her sasural "Why are you people doing all this, trying to destroy Ughroosia's life? This relationship is illegal."  So why didnt' you step in file a report at the thana when she came to the Takur Niwas. Better yet why didnt' she call the police and arrest KN at the mandap as he attempted to marry  her sister rather than waste everyone's time and energy (including the viewers) dealing with Arghoosia's notanki for days on end. 

Prats tearfully hugs YKW. Krishna as always cant' tolerate Prats's tears and steps in to do something about it. He tells KN "You are wrong KN, if you did things right, I will have supported you in bringing YKW to this house.  By doing this, you are destroying duyi-duyi lives, Ughrooosi and Kesar bauji too." KN hollers at Krishna "Shut up! I've listened to a lot. What is the problem? What is your worry? The problem is that I have two wives. I'll resolve that too. I will kill my first wife. I will finish her off. After that Ughroosia will be my only wife.  I will make this illegal marriage legal. I'll tell you how I am going to play with the law."  He glares with hateful eyes at Kesar who is standing there trembling as tears fill her eyes. This is one time that the tears are justified. Kesar is this threat good enough for you to want to go to your maike or file the complaint? At least now speak up. ? KN's tone said it all, he growled like a big bear who had been shot. Kesar run for your life!

Every Takur in the room is visibly shocked and SS most of all. Is it dawning on the buzurg Takur that his oldest aulad has by nature or nurture become a hardcore criminal?

PREVIEW: "Beware!" SS warns KN "if you want to get Aghroosia, then keep your hands and feet to yourself for a few days. KN had his mind made up "no bauji, there is only one way. I remove the thorn in my way and resolve the problem by finishing off Kesar." His hatred for Kesar has reached it's highest proportion to date. Kesar better watch out. Will this finally push Kesar to act and shock the Takurs? We can't wait!Clap

MERA'S MEANDERING MIND:

Will Prats call the police to report KN's threat to Kesar's life? Or will she wait till an attempt is made? At the rate the Takurs are dabbling in illegal activities seems KN is waiting for someone to haul his sorry ass to the local thana for some rest.

Why is YKW flooding the Niwas today? Ever since she found the truth about SCAM she is back to being a crybaby, the teeny twit who was running down the alleys of Allahabad screaming as Angad chased the silly Sax sisters around town. She goes from crybaby to screeching twit and back and filled the wide gap thinking she was in love with a scamster. She is now back to being the same insecure girl who needs her sister and parents to fix her mistakes. This time around she got into a mess with the big timers who have the police in their pockets and none ready to blow the whistle on them. None of YKW choices or actions show maturity. What did she think marriage was? Gudiya ka khel

What was Shamu thinking when he decided his younger beti was ready for marriage? Was he that desperate to get her off his hands? She just came back with a sack full of pareshaan, more than the Saxes can handle.

YOUR THOUGHTSD'oh AND COMMENTSTongue ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011---Yemi---a_umaFilza.geesCrAzYRED-Sheena-HamiSkydhakarn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post Mera..  The posts seems more interesting than the track at present. 

My disappointment is with Pratigya.  In all this Kesar has become the first wife without a name. She is no one and has no identity.  Why does she keep referring Kesar as first wife and why does she not have the respect to call her by her name.  She always calls Arushi as Arushi when she can also call her as illegal wife or second wife.  Why give Arushi the respect and not Kesar?! Before Arushi entered TN, it was didi and now first wifeAngry

Why did it take Krishna to mention 2 lives will be spoilt.  Pratigya only concern is Arushi and her life being ruined. Does she not realise that Kesar's life and rights as a wife outweighs Arushi.  Shamu claims to have belief in the law then does he not realise Arushi committed a  crime and not a mistake. She is equally responsible for the crime and he should be asking for forgiveness from Kesar and not act arrogantly that they did nothing wrong. Has he ever said he is sorry to any of the Takurs when he has been in the wrong? Then why cant he admit Arushi's crime and apologise to the real victim.

Edited by starlight123 - 12 January 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
brilliant post di, and with the new promo MKAP is truly back on track......................i hope krishna has an important role to play here..............he was so silent except for expressing his uncomfortableness at his father's and mother's lying and the final outburst at sakthi......................with ganti dadi speaking up after 21 years, we r going to witness a huge twist in the story and in the life of kriya...............hope the CVs pays due attention to komal and adarsh too................so no IG and the rest of the mathurs, by the looks of it....................Confused and how is shyamu gonna get a lawyer?????????  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

brilliant post di, and with the new promo MKAP is truly back on track......................i hope krishna has an important role to play here..............he was so silent except for expressing his uncomfortableness at his father's and mother's lying and the final outburst at sakthi......................with ganti dadi speaking up after 21 years, we r going to witness a huge twist in the story and in the life of kriya...............hope the CVs pays due attention to komal and adarsh too................so no IG and the rest of the mathurs, by the looks of it....................Confused and how is shyamu gonna get a lawyer?????????  

And more important how are they going to pay for the legal costs? They are already on poverty loine.  Still dont get how they have reached such a sorry state of affairs....Confused

MERARAI

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

And more important how are they going to pay for the legal costs? They are already on poverty loine.  Still dont get how they have reached such a sorry state of affairs....Confused

well i think the cost of marriage, all jewelery, gifts and adarsh's medicines, on the top of it shyamu getting ill................... i remember prof telling nainaji that if there is any emergency then only they will talk of taking the fixed deposits....................Confused

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

well i think the cost of marriage, all jewelery, gifts and adarsh's medicines, on the top of it shyamu getting ill................... i remember prof telling nainaji that if there is any emergency then only they will talk of taking the fixed deposits....................Confused

Still it should not make them this poor.  They only had to pay for 1 wedding.  Adarsh would get paid leave and there is always medicare to pay for expenses.  They have never shown Saxes to be extravagant spenders so for them to reach this state is unrealistic in my opinion.  They had 2 incomes coming in the house and not 1 for a long period of time whereas most households its 1 income based family.

For me it is to justify Adarsh taking bribes track and nothing else they are showing them poor.

MERARAI

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
yes Pratigya was the biggest disappointment today...wats she bragging baout ARushi so much as of Arushi is cunningly trapped into this relationship...
she will marry someone in apni marzi then choose to leave the relaiinship on her own accord..!!URGH
n this didi of hers is fighting for her!

As you had mentioned wat was the need to meet the lions in their den for Sax...
did Prof think with his son Adarsh at his side can take on the Thakurs n free his beti??

SS was excellent....the way he twisted n turned the tales of complaints made by Sax...very good!
yday was excellent to watch...though iI dont know or did not much mind about the legal issues involved in it!!

K was literally a Kesar (a piece of furniture) for most part of the episode!!

Promo brot was bright big yahoooooooooo smile on my face!!

MERARAI

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Great post Mera

Can the Pratster please be given some decent dialogues please - I'm a bit, nay, very fed up with her same old same old.......

In fact can she just be given a brain transplant instead, and while youre at it bechare Baba ko bhi ek do electric shocks dedo....

Am loving the action and watching the TNS stirred, lovely expressions from SS yesterday - he's such a great actor!Thumbs Up

The pace has picke dup I'll grant you, but the acting generally and dialogues are far from improved......Sleepy

MERARAI

Go to top