CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Aditya-Dayanand Discussions and Comments -I (Page 9)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhavna I really loved it and I also love his smile so much

I was a bit scared to post it here as I thought you may or may not like, but then I thought well if Visrom didnt mind ,you wouldnt either.

All good things should be readily available!!!!

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Agreed !! His smile is very special yaar !!! I still haven't been able to forget the lovely way he smiled at me while shaking hands and all I could do was stare at him !!! He's too sweet re !!
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
His smile and his eyes, I call them killer eyes. Wish I could write, I would write on his eyes, may be some day you or Visrom or Deepika will compose a poem on his eyes!!!!
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
oh yes !!! I've loved his eyes always !!! Way too expressive !!!! Sometimes there isn't any need for dialogues !! His eyes do the talking for him !!! Very expressive indeed !! I really love the spark in them !!! Adi sir and Daya sir mostly talk by looks we noticed !!! One just gives a glance and the other understands it perfectly !!
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hope that continues after AKAKR, I know it will but still.......
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Yeah, once again A wonderful poem Bhavs as i said before.. Big smile
BTW, i have some time now...so.....Smile

Well, to start off, I would do so with the bubbly cheeks man, the hunk, the dhaai-kilo-ka-haath wala, the super darwaza tod Himalaya..and what not !! The DAYA ! But I have known him, rather preferred to know the other side of this character… somebody whom we can trust without hesitation, a friend whom we can rely on…someone who will stand by our side whenever necessary without thinking about his own self. He has been somebody who has made me love him always. His smile, his "main hoon na" approach for the team and Abhijeet, has made me love him unconditionally. And I actually realized it during the Behroopiya week. The moment he pointed his gun at Abhijeet(Rocky) in the climax and tells everyone to turn to the side where Abhijeet enters with that victory look on his face, I felt like screeming – "YAY !! LOVE YOU DAYA"…. But right at the next moment, when he turned back after his fight with Rocky, and ACP-Abhi give a smile thinking that he is fine, but finding not so…. My expressions were like - ……………… Speechless !!! I felt like losing a friend.. and to be frank, I had never faced such a situation before. Touchwwod, but I never lost a friend like that..and till date can never imagine losing one like that…

Those last few minutes brought me so close to this character, that I felt, why is God doing this with me? I started loving this man few minutes back..and why is he snatching him away from me ??? I was terribly sad !!! Aaaah… don't wanna recall it all over again…

Since then, till today, I have had only love and respect for him… everytime he smiles, he leaves a mark behind…the mark stays on forever…

Those "sorry" words from him in Sr.Inspector Abhijeet made me feel for him more !! The way he was relieved when Salunke said that the blood sample doesn't match with Abhijeet and Daya says- "Aap nahi jaante kitna bada bojh utaar diya". Etc etc…. the list of such moments are endless… I can go on and on….

More than Abhijeet, its actually this man who has taught me the definition of FRIENDSHIP. He has been the bestest friend I have seen on Indian television all over these years. The balance between a Tough cop and a soft hearted colleague, that's what Daya is all about. He so well defines his name…

Unfortunately, FW prefers to go contradict the name and try to project more of the tough side. Not just FW, but everyone out of this CID world too, recognizes him as the "scary huge cop" more than what I have always wanted him to be. That's the main reason why I always hated the piano dialogue. I never wanted to remember Daya mainly for the aggressiveness; surprisingly, I prefer Abhijeet being the aggressive super intelligent cop and Daya the kind hearted one. I hope they show this side more often…

Now coming to the actor, Dayanand Shetty. Well, I have equal love and respect for him as well. Daya and Dayanand Shetty are quite similar if the soft side is concerned. I always felt that..and now I know that. As an actor, he is surely a gem. Inspite of not being from this field, he has created a mark of his own. The young, shy guy who used to stand behind the team and listen to ACP's orders is now someone on whom ACP trust so much and considers him to be more than his son… The character has been developed all thanks to Dayanand Shetty. His chemistry with the other actors of the show has always been considered to be among the best. His dedication, loyalty, professionalism… Everything points at the greatness of this actor...

One and only message ... KEEP SMILING..... Smile

About Aditya / Abhijeet...... baad mein Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-away_from_TVNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I wll be back with an essay of my own......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Well Shagnika my turn now

I would like to start at the beginning!!!

Once upon a time there was little girl called Nandini . she was eight years old.!!! She had a strict father who himself was a police officer, and never allowed her to watch much TV.!!!

She was allowed to watch Cricket and chitrahar and the Saturday movie.

One day her father stumbled upon a new TV Series called CID, and both father and daughter started watching it regukarly.

I liked all of them ACP, Daya , Viren, Micheal(Freddy)

And I especially liked forensic. My Father (The real life Cop) explained to me how actually forensic can be used to catch a criminal. I decided to be a forensic expert like Dr Salunkhe (Later did not choose it for MD as it is a weak streem) but CID is in a way to some extent elemental for career streem.

Well I have watched allmost all Viren era cases and was much disappointed when the ACP transferred him

For an year or so I was sad. Then Stolan Dynamite happened.

Aditya Srivastav- I felt a bond with him since the first time I saw him in stolen dynamite. Though I love his smile, his eyes, the way he walks everything, but all this is superficial

What I most like, which cannot be compared to good looks is his honesty, the fact that Abhijit Kharida nahin ja sakta.(Stolen Ring)

To me Aditya Shrivastav is not just an actor he is a phinomenon. The epitome of justice and integrity. The Symbol of righteousness,

To me CID is not just a show, It is the memory of my Father. My love for CID is my love for real police, who face so many odds from within the system . My love and repect for Aditya Srivastav and Dayanand Shetty is not just a crazy crush and infatuation  of a girl towards an actor. It is  the reflection of my respect for the real heros. My respect for people like Hemant Karkare who really accepted the bullet as a reward for their love for the nation.

Through CID I pay my homage to the police force/ Paramillitry forces abd the brave heros   who are allways there to protect us
Well That is the reason why I so dread the thought of his charector being spoiled

Edited by nandiniraizada - 16 January 2011 at 6:55am

Go to top