Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anjalika was a fiercely independent person. She as she explained was against ACP.But, as Daya and Abhijeeth never went against the ACP, she was trying to taunt them too. But, I always liked the way Abhijeeth could talk on a professional level with her and get her to stop talking at the right moment since the day she entered the lab. It was to him that she confesses how she stopped hating ACP Pradyuman remember. She had a lot of guts. 
In this era, like many law and order offices undergo change, CID in the serial too depicted a time of tough situations , tough decisions and strong people taking decisions to continue in the line of duty. 
Aditi came in at this juncture when unwanted or unknown changes were taking place. But, it is strange that an officer who was tough and delicate as Saadrita has pointed out could not move Abhijeeth!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Or was it that at a very tough time, Abhijeeth found himself caught between trying to prove his innocence in the case of the Haunted building (where Aditi entered) and trying very hard not to fall for a fellow officer? He tried so hard that he became successful beyond than he had envisioned?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Well I liked the Aditi era, because we got some great episodes from this one...

I had a neutral outlook about Daksh. Anjalika was a good actress, I hated her behaviour with our trio, but liked her  fiercely independent  nature. Aditi was a good actress, but there is a streak of delicateness & vulnerability in her, yet she was likeable.
The only thing I dislike about this era is Abhijeet's hairstylist!!!

Yes I have a strange mixed feeling for that era. All were good actors, individually all were good 
But as teem, no they werent a team then
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashida13

New promo out?? Can someone give me a summary on this????๐Ÿ˜›

No I only heard udti khabar on GD thread that it is about a death in a building. That can meen anything๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that they could not be a team because most of the CID members themselves were undergoing great personal tribulations. 
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You all sound like the question paper of an upcoming exam has been leaked. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago

Yes its a big question paper.

Tell me did you find them a team in Aditi era
away_from_TV thumbnail
@ Nandini- Not really. I have not easy all  the episodes, but when one officer was present, the other had to inevitably absent... As a result someone or the other always went missing. So that definitely hampers a team formation.
Yes but they had clashing personalities, Daksh, Aditi, Anjalika , they were not yes sir of the Trio. Thats good in a way but in a team formation, there has to be leador-follower approach.
And I really like the actrees who played Aditi, forgetting her real name.

She is extremely sophusticated.Sometimes I can tolerate Balikaa Vadhu when my Mom watches it just because of her.
away_from_TV thumbnail

@ Nandini - Her name is Smita Bansal...

Why she left CID and decided to do a sasu maan role I cannot understand . She was a very brave cop, but not devoted to Abhijit and Daya like Asha and Tasha Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago