Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just watched "burnt body" on youtube...abhijeet was so grave-looking then and daya looked so cute and our acp sir was looking very good...the case was quite interesting
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was reading this thread on JDJ forum... seems like JDJ made daya sir's fan list never ending ðŸ˜Š
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After seeing yesterday's JDJ episode, my respect for Daya sir aas increased by 100 folds!!!!😛 This man has truly showed himself as a true gentleman yesterday!!! The things he spoke, it really touched my heart soo much, that I really felt like yelling "No Daya sir please don't leave this stage"!!! He performed beautifully yesterday, making it a grand exit, that I always wanted to see.... But my state is just like Daya sir, "Kabhi khushi, khabhi ghum"......

I'm sad that Daya sir is no more in JDJ, because even though judges gave him poor marks, never appreciated him in a true aspect, which used to be very irritating to see, but still, Daya sir always brought that smile on our faces, he always entertained us, made us laugh, made us happy, and lots more....

But I'm also happy that since JDJ is no more on Daya sir's schedule, he'll no more be overworking himself, he can re-couperate his health back again, and will be with a bang back in CID, and will still always make us smile.... that's all we want to see na.....😃
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Daya sir belongs to CID, his actual place is CID forum not JDJ forum
LadyMeringue thumbnail
I know that Nandini di, but seriously, yesterday, I really felt bad when Daya sir was leaving the show.... specially noticed the fact that at one point he was trying to hide his tears!!! Gosh!!!😭😭
Daya sir dont cry. You will allways be the winner for us!!!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
My father was soo impressed with him yesterday, that he actually gave him a standing ovation!!!😛
I hope this week we will see them togather
LadyMeringue thumbnail
That would be the wish of the day Nandini di!!!!😃
You know Rashu poor Meerabai is getting a bit too badnam on IF. So I have a song to put things into pperpective..............