Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deep_baner

see the pain in his eyes...it wrings one's heart😭

Hmm, I am used to seeing painfull expression in people's eyes, but I will never get used to it I think and in Abhijit's eyes never.😭
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some people are going to have a nice party today, after the success of thier conspiracy against  our Daya sir. I literally had tears in my eyes on seeing him go away. He felt so unwanted. He wished that he was eliminated before because of this feeling. Is this what his hard work deserves???
God never forgive these conspirators who have made such an honest, hardworking gentleman feel this way.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today in the last re-run...when abhijeet came and told shruti that he had seen viren, he was looking so manly in displaying his anger...chest heaving,eyes on fire and jaw clenching..and then the way anger gave way to sorrow in his eyes left me shaken for a long time...this guy is so expressive...even the subtle expressions he gives can never go unnoticed Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Some people are going to have a nice party today, after the success of thier conspiracy against  our Daya sir. I literally had tears in my eyes on seeing him go away. He felt so unwanted. He wished that he was eliminated before because of this feeling. Is this what his hard work deserves???

God never forgive these conspirators who have made such an honest, hardworking gentleman feel this way.

This is from the depth of the heatr! So now God save all of them!!!1
away_from_TV thumbnail
@ Nandini di-I don't want a typical 90's style revenge. But this is really unpardonable.
@ Deepika-  😍 That clenching of facial muscles was the best.

Originally posted by: Saadrita

@ Nandini di-I don't want a typical 90's style revenge. But this is really unpardonable.

@ Deepika-  😍 That clenching of facial muscles was the best.

Take Deepika's heart on a loan amd pardon them. Now Daya sir belongs to CID again!πŸ˜‰
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhh...you people bear so many grudges....move on yaar,let bygones be bygones...remember that the love and loyalty for our DUO will remain forever strong come what may
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup.... Time to move on... daya sir is happy coming out of JDJ....so shuld be his fans....
He proved it to the world...that there is no competition to his fan following...
so why think of others???
Yes forgive and forget!!!

Jaane bhi do yaaron!!!!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
OK. Let's Forget it. Our anger is not going to solve anything.
@ Deepika- Gandhiji will be very proud of you.