Aditya-Dayanand Discussions and Comments -I - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm that's true!!!

Now sorry for going OT, Nandini di, pls. come to the Chat Thread na!!!!
nandini have you joined adi sir's fc yet?
No I think I will get a scolding now, that too from someone younger to me. I will today I promise
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

No I think I will get a scolding now, that too from someone younger to me. I will today I promise
😆

OMG!!! SO HANDSOME!!!! 😳😳😳

I love him with specs.....😳
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
yup,it makes him look scholarly...
I don't know what exaclty....it's not the scholarly part. See, Daya is known for his strength and invincibility.

The specs kind of make him seem more 'real' because there is that slight vulnerability and it makes him more lovable. I can't explain.
It adds a dignified appeal to his face. I have never seen someone looking so dashing in specs. Usually specs add to a person's age. But he carries it of with great ease.
i always see him as the "gentle giant" though he is always depicted as the "truncheon bearer" in CID as he physically afflicts the culprits but somehow i discern him as being more soft-hearted than abhijeet and when he dons specs this "gentle giant" image of him is accentuated
I feel in the curent scenario, Daya's roughness should be partially transmitted to Abhijeet & Abhijeet's gentleness should be transmitted partially to Daya. That way, balance will be maintained. 
Earlier this was the case, & so things ran smoothly.
But now, Daya has to utter the piano dialogue & Abhijeet has to bring forth his romantic side, so things have gone upside down!!!!!