Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a Abhijeet-Daya thread....could we please give the Tji issue a break?
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tji is related to every side with Abhi.......without him, we wouldn't have even noticed her!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i can understand saadrita's issue with not liking tarika pairing up with abhijeet....had she complemented him then am sure everyone of us would have loved to see the two of them basking in the joys of marital bliss😊
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Deepika- I am sorry I didn't get it. You mean Tji complementing him???
ya...tarika doesnt complement abhijeet...she looks a misfit beside him
away_from_TV thumbnail
Even if Tji had complemented Abhijeet, I would  have gone against this pairing.
 The Tarika-Abhijeet pairing is like Rosogolla mixed  with tomato sauce. It only causes indigestion, nothing else.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
i keep wishing that they would bring a nice girl who can act as well opposite abhijeet....but no,why would FW listen??😡
away_from_TV thumbnail

FW people never portaray married women the way it should be. Look at Swaranjali/Manisha. In normal stories you will find that most of the married women are  planning to kill their husbands due to extra marital affairs.

ya...even i have always seen that CID seems to promote that spouses are always conniving and marriage is not the haven as is otherwise believed...😕..but an ongoing romance in DUO's life in the background without outrageous flirtations is ok with me...makes them look more human because yaar,even policeofficers have a heart in the right place and are susceptible to displaying their emotions.....
away_from_TV thumbnail
Yes that Abhi-Shruti story was nicely picturised. But  I personally feel Shruti is never meant for him. I mean she is a bechaari, always making ganga-jamuna of tears kind. She tried to extract as much favours from him as possible, but in return would always cry & say Apka bohot ehsaan hain.... Is that all???? I mean he risked his life for her, & all she coud do was to stop him from having aloo. 🤢I mean how many of us can take so much help from someone about whom we have only heard stories & never met personally???????? She was nice in the caring scenes, but it would have been better if she had never been in his life.
No offence meant. Abhijeet's expressions at the end, & Daya's consolation were so painful.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago