Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shagnika

okay okay.. So a new thread !! 😊 Well i have lots to say about them... but dont have the energy at this point of hour. !!! All i can say about DUO is :

"Kisi jubaan mein bhi...
 woh labj hi nahi..
 Ke jin mein tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon.."

😳😳😳
😳

Wah!!!! Wah!!!!

Par kuch to bayan keejiye unke baare main!!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today was half day at school due to some problem...when i was on my way home along with one of my friends shivani,she began to tell me about her pet parrot's partiality towards abhijeet...she happened to discover this during the airing of one case by the name of "7 DAYS TO DIE"...there's a particular scene in it where abhi-daya go to the contract killer's flat and on hearing his flatmate trying to make a hasty escape,abhijeet chases after him,spots him and points his gun at him saying in an authoritative tone,"RUK JAO NAHIN TOH GOLI MAAR DUNGA"....on hearing this shivani's parrot imitated him perfectly...shivani also told me that ever since then she has seen a special glint in the parrot's eyes whenever abhijeet appears on the screen....πŸ˜†...at this point i asked her her parrot's name...and her reply was "MEERA"....i was so astounded that a blurted a loud"WHAT!!"...shivani asked what was wrong and i told her about the meerabai gang...we kept on laughing till we had tears in our eyes and stitches on our sides...GOD!that was so incredulous and hilarious🀣
So a parrot is also a Meera!!!

Wow I meen there is no derth of Meeras on this forum, but a parrot?!!!

Abhi sir, you better watch out!!!
parrots are very intelligent...they can spot a gem of a person when they see one...πŸ˜‰...hello nandini...
Yes thats true!!!

Visrom, Bhavna and Tanza have decided to change their profile pic so that every thing goes ends with AKAKR, as an oman what do you think about it
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Yes thats true!!!

Visrom, Bhavna and Tanza have decided to change their profile pic so that every thing goes ewll with AKAKR, as an oman what do you think about it

Correction....we'll change it IF and only IF they give us something good and prove us wrong for once.
what changes are going to be made?πŸ˜•
Bhavna was going to put Kajal's pic but I persuaded her against it
!!!
Abhi sir's pic looks better doesnt it?

Guys discuss something about Daya sir also, as this thread is meant for both of them
na...i will never put anyone else's pic other than abhi sir's or daya sir's come what may...😊.
I am not following JDJ...tried but somehow have never liked reality shows...wish daya sir would come more in CID again....
Yes I hope Daya sir is back as fast as possible, but I dont want him eleminated either.

Its a catch 22 situation