ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
pls can sum1 post the link to the promo...??plsssssssssssssssssss

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
wow,,, grt news ,,,Clap  i am  sure ther will be interesting track and kriya  will be be hvng strong support against ss and amma,,,,and if dadi voice s back then amma will be hvg toughOuch comp against dadi  n takurs house...  in mute way,,, dadi role was superb and her expressions wer good,,,, 
although takurs fmy has superb actors and soooon dadi will also join them,,, i am sure kriya wit dadi help and support very sooooon  arushi wiill be free frm shakti ,,,PartyPartyParty
i hope c.v will focus mor on  kriya and less  on saxena fmy   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

wow,,, grt news ,,,Clap  i am  sure ther will be interesting track and kriya  will be be hvng strong support against ss and amma,,even em happy for the smae!!,,and if dadi voice s back then amma will be hvg toughOuch comp against dadi  n takurs house...  in mute way,,, dadi role was superb and her expressions wer good,,,, i agree...she rocked...now amma is gonna hav sum tough time while advising pratz to be gud to her sasuma...there will be sum1 to tell da same to amma!!Big smile
although takurs fmy has superb actors and soooon dadi will also join them,,, i am sure kriya wit dadi help and support very sooooon  arushi wiill be free frm shakti ,,,PartyPartyParty....wat???soon???now only it has bcum a long time???n i hate dis!!
i hope c.v will focus mor on  kriya and less  on saxena fmy   ....me too hope da same my dear!

na9na

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by KriYa_life

I saw it... KN makes Kesar unconsious by giving her sumthng 2 drink, K falls on the bed, KN carries her n puts her in the coffin.. Digs in the ground and puts her in the GD sees this, rings her ghanti... KN throws her ghanti and ties her up. Then she calls Pratigya.
ramona i hope cv's show taking a stand after this...now i only want too see his charatcer taking some important decissions against shakti..........not iking d way his character is going...........OuchEmbarrassed
Pragati... CVs are behoodas, they wont show sumthng dat we wish...
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

I saw it... KN makes Kesar unconsious by giving her sumthng 2 drink, K falls on the bed, KN carries her n puts her in the coffin.. Digs in the ground and puts her in the GD sees this, rings her ghanti... KN throws her ghanti and ties her up. Then she calls Pratigya.
ramona i hope cv's show taking a stand after this...now i only want too see his charatcer taking some important decissions against shakti..........not iking d way his character is going...........OuchEmbarrassed
Pragati... CVs are behoodas, they wont show sumthng dat we wish...
this is d only thing i want to see.......krishna taking some stand against shakti ................ dunno wen will get to see it...........lyk he did b4........

PristineSoul

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

wow,,, grt news ,,,Clap  i am  sure ther will be interesting track and kriya  will be be hvng strong support against ss and amma,,,,and if dadi voice s back then amma will be hvg toughOuch comp against dadi  n takurs house...  in mute way,,, dadi role was superb and her expressions wer good,,,, 
although takurs fmy has superb actors and soooon dadi will also join them,,, i am sure kriya wit dadi help and support very sooooon  arushi wiill be free frm shakti ,,,PartyPartyParty
the artical said that there will b nice kriya moment during this track.........may b wen krishan dicide to take a stand against shakti n begin fully suporting prats in this...........

na9na

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

the artical said that there will b nice kriya moment during this track.........may b wen krishan dicide to take a stand against shakti n begin fully suporting prats in this...........
ya pragati ,,,me also thinking sme  Day Dreamingn tis track ,,,,  hope 2 see,strong krish standng against his fmy
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

thanks dear for the detailed description.................ooohhhh, i am sooooooooooooo happpppppppppppppy..................Tongue

ur welcome Dhanya...Smile

Go to top