Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Dadi got back her voice.. Party time.. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dunno wen cv's wil focus on krishna' s character.........from last 2 months it's all about arrushi her mistake n pratigya helping her to come out of her mistake..........OuchOuch
So true, CV's are getting on our nerves now. I wont wonder if CV's soon change the serial's title to - Ajab Arushia ki gajab kahani or Shakti - Arushi _ ek dooje ke liye ... LOL

thy already done it by having a poll on arrushi n shakti having sizzling chemistry..........DeadDeadLOL
That poll truly was a joke. Just hope this dadi getting her voice back does some miracle and puts an end to unending track.

that joke was horrible...how can thy keep arrushi n shakti as duo.............DeadAngryLOLLOL

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

I saw it... KN makes Kesar unconsious by giving her sumthng 2 drink, K falls on the bed, KN carries her n puts her in the coffin.. Digs in the ground and puts her in the GD sees this, rings her ghanti... KN throws her ghanti and ties her up. Then she calls Pratigya.
    ramona i hope cv's show taking a stand after this...now i only want too see his charatcer taking some important decissions against shakti..........not iking d way his character is going...........OuchEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Dadi got back her voice.. Party time.. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dunno wen cv's wil focus on krishna' s character.........from last 2 months it's all about arrushi her mistake n pratigya helping her to come out of her mistake..........OuchOuch
So true, CV's are getting on our nerves now. I wont wonder if CV's soon change the serial's title to - Ajab Arushia ki gajab kahani or Shakti - Arushi _ ek dooje ke liye ... LOL

</div>

<div>thy already done it by having a poll on arrushi n shakti having sizzling chemistry..........DeadDeadLOL
That poll truly was a joke. Just hope this dadi getting her voice back does some miracle and puts an end to unending track.

that joke was horrible...how can thy keep arrushi n shakti as duo.............LOL
they can keep the duo together - after all its Rishta wohi Soch Nayi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=
</div>

<div>thy already done it by having a poll on arrushi n shakti having sizzling chemistry..........DeadDeadLOL
That poll truly was a joke. Just hope this dadi getting her voice back does some miracle and puts an end to unending track.[/QUOTE]

that joke was horrible...how can thy keep arrushi n shakti as duo.............LOL
[/QUOTE] they can keep the duo together - after all its Rishta wohi Soch Nayi[/QUOTE]

lol..............LOLLOLLOL this is wat thy mean by nayi soach n naya rishta.........WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i agree guys...now krishna shud take sum big decisions ahgainst hi bro..!!!
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

but wen cv's will agree with us....................EmbarrassedLOLLOL    on serious note i fel after all this crap done by shakti he'll take a stand against his family....n will support prats in true sence.............EmbarrassedBig smile
-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Omg dadi gets voice back!
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

but wen cv's will agree with us....................EmbarrassedLOLLOL    on serious note i fel after all this crap done by shakti he'll take a stand against his family....n will support prats in true sence.............EmbarrassedBig smile

hmmmm...lets hope for the best yaar!

Go to top