Pratigya

new promo (Page 3)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Dadi got back her voice.. Party time.. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dunno wen cv's wil focus on krishna' s character.........from last 2 months it's all about arrushi her mistake n pratigya helping her to come out of her mistake..........OuchOuch
So true, CV's are getting on our nerves now. I wont wonder if CV's soon change the serial's title to - Ajab Arushia ki gajab kahani or Shakti - Arushi _ ek dooje ke liye ... LOL

gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
this is truly sick.

they abused kesar, ignored kesar, and finally killed kesar. i rue the day i started watching pratigya.

if they wanted to show a strong woman they could have shown kesar getting a voice and fighting. now we will have to suffer an even more vocal and saucer eyed heroine screeching. what did she do to save her sister-in-law?

give up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I saw it... KN makes Kesar unconsious by giving her sumthng 2 drink, K falls on the bed, KN carries her n puts her in the coffin.. Digs in the ground and puts her in the GD sees this, rings her ghanti... KN throws her ghanti and ties her up. Then she calls Pratigya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk---Yemi---dhakarnhussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hm now my senses r back thankyou for the news its a good track was waiting for this since long i am happy for mkap but as krishna fan as arhaan fan i am not i seriously hope that he has something substantial to do in this trackk i still trust pops ClapStar and my hopes r high now looking forward to see strong kriya i am sure GD will open some hidden raaz of haveli which jolts krishna hmmm afterall its all about him if he is not there no sense of mkap
i  hope soo.............ConfusedConfused
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Dadi got back her voice.. Party time.. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dunno wen cv's wil focus on krishna' s character.........from last 2 months it's all about arrushi her mistake n pratigya helping her to come out of her mistake..........OuchOuch
So true, CV's are getting on our nerves now. I wont wonder if CV's soon change the serial's title to - Ajab Arushia ki gajab kahani or Shakti - Arushi _ ek dooje ke liye ... LOL

thy already done it by having a poll on arrushi n shakti having sizzling chemistry..........DeadDeadLOL

_charu_

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

I saw it... KN makes Kesar unconsious by giving her sumthng 2 drink, K falls on the bed, KN carries her n puts her in the coffin.. Digs in the ground and puts her in the GD sees this, rings her ghanti... KN throws her ghanti and ties her up. Then she calls Pratigya.

thanks dear for the detailed description.................ooohhhh, i am sooooooooooooo happpppppppppppppy..................Tongue

PristineSoul

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawker

this is truly sick.

they abused kesar, ignored kesar, and finally killed kesar. i rue the day i started watching pratigya.

if they wanted to show a strong woman they could have shown kesar getting a voice and fighting. now we will have to suffer an even more vocal and saucer eyed heroine screeching. what did she do to save her sister-in-law?

give up.

hey don't give up when something positive is going to happen at long last.................nothing will happen to kesar and this brutal attempt at her life will finally help her grow a spine and stand up for her rights and life..................and more important, dadi speaks up................Tongue isn't that wonderful

PristineSoul

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

thy already done it by having a poll on arrushi n shakti having sizzling chemistry..........DeadDeadLOL
That poll truly was a joke. Just hope this dadi getting her voice back does some miracle and puts an end to unending track.

Go to top