new promo - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Seems like POPS are going to end this track by literally DIGGING themselves out of it (using Kesar's angle in the story). All is well that ends well.πŸ˜ƒ
may be i'm sounding negative here but i don't feel so that cv's will end this behooda track see early...............this is wat we are expecting from last 2 months..............srry if i'm sounding negative in my views to u..........😊😳
Originally posted by telstra

😲hailaπŸ€£πŸ˜•dont know how to react same feelings as parul will comment later
later .....i already commented...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

HOLY COW!πŸ‘ IF THIS IS REEL, THEN HERE COMES A TRACK TO WATCH! YOOHOO!πŸ₯³

SO GANTI DADI FINALLY REGAINS HER VOICE WHEN KESAR IS ABOUT TO BE BURIED😲. HURRAY! πŸ‘ TAKUR SAJJAN SINGH AND TAKURAIN SUMITRA DEVI SINGH'S REIGN OF TERROR ENDS!

Will they rejoice or will this set them back on their heels? Will KN take credit for making his Ganti Dadi finally speak?

Are we finally going to have another party around Sankaranthi?πŸ˜ƒ

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................completely missed out this new development............................so ganti dadi finally speaks.............πŸ˜› brilliant, and CVs better show this and not fool us or trick us....................😑
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

merarai i feel it's a trick of cv's to get back their loyal viewers back...............as thy'll b happy to see GD getting her voice.........

Even if it 's a ploy to woo old viewers back I'd applaud the moveπŸ‘. At least they are bringing a track that we the viewers suggested way back in the summer. So I say bring it on POPS. We are ready willing and waiting to watch this one.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Even if it 's a ploy to woo old viewers back I'd applaud the moveπŸ‘. At least they are bringing a track that we the viewers suggested way back in the summer. So I say bring it on POPS. We are ready willing and waiting to watch this one.

hmmm  hopes soo.....but i want that old krishna back.........who had a important role in storyline..........now a days his presence doesn't effect the story.............   i want krishna taking a stand against shakti n it shd be krishan  who ends shakti's behooda acts........😳
hm now my senses r back thankyou for the news its a good track was waiting for this since long i am happy for mkap but as krishna fan as arhaan fan i am not i seriously hope that he has something substantial to do in this trackk i still trust pops πŸ‘β­οΈ and my hopes r high now looking forward to see strong kriya i am sure GD will open some hidden raaz of haveli which jolts krishna hmmm afterall its all about him if he is not there no sense of mkap
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

dunno wen cv's wil focus on krishna' s character.........from last 2 months it's all about arrushi her mistake n pratigya helping her to come out of her mistake..........
So true, CV's are getting on our nerves now. I wont wonder if CV's soon change the serial's title to - Ajab Arushia ki gajab kahani or Shakti - Arushi _ ek dooje ke liye ... LOL
this is truly sick.

they abused kesar, ignored kesar, and finally killed kesar. i rue the day i started watching pratigya.

if they wanted to show a strong woman they could have shown kesar getting a voice and fighting. now we will have to suffer an even more vocal and saucer eyed heroine screeching. what did she do to save her sister-in-law?

give up.

I saw it... KN makes Kesar unconsious by giving her sumthng 2 drink, K falls on the bed, KN carries her n puts her in the coffin.. Digs in the ground and puts her in the GD sees this, rings her ghanti... KN throws her ghanti and ties her up. Then she calls Pratigya.
Originally posted by telstra

hm now my senses r back thankyou for the news its a good track was waiting for this since long i am happy for mkap but as krishna fan as arhaan fan i am not i seriously hope that he has something substantial to do in this trackk i still trust pops πŸ‘β­οΈ and my hopes r high now looking forward to see strong kriya i am sure GD will open some hidden raaz of haveli which jolts krishna hmmm afterall its all about him if he is not there no sense of mkap
i  hope soo.............πŸ˜•πŸ˜•