Posted: 13 years ago
i saw shatkia digging kesar in mud.dada sees it .she pays ghanti n calls everyone i mean she tries to but shakti ties her up.and  dadi gets back her voice n calls pratigya.
OMG REALLY.............................😲 somebody  kill that sakthi 😑 pratiya rescue kesar from his clutches soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......................call ur boothnath fast...........only krishna or SS can stop sakthi....................when did they show the promo?
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
dunno how shd i react on this..............πŸ€” shd i be happy that D gets her voice back or shd i be sad that still no part for krishan in this track..............dunno why cv's are runing krishan's character n making him a dumb like neevr b4.............
Originally posted by nikimehta21

i saw shatkia digging kesar in mud.dada sees it .she pays ghanti n calls everyone i mean she tries to but shakti ties her up.and  dadi gets back her voice n calls pratigya.

HOLY COW!πŸ‘ IF THIS IS REEL, THEN HERE COMES A TRACK TO WATCH! YOOHOO!πŸ₯³

SO GANTI DADI FINALLY REGAINS HER VOICE WHEN KESAR IS ABOUT TO BE BURIED😲. HURRAY! πŸ‘ TAKUR SAJJAN SINGH AND TAKURAIN SUMITRA DEVI SINGH'S REIGN OF TERROR ENDS!

Will they rejoice or will this set them back on their heels? Will KN take credit for making his Ganti Dadi finally speak?

Are we finally going to have another party around Sankaranthi?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

HOLY COW!πŸ‘ IF THIS IS REEL, THEN HERE COMES A TRACK TO WATCH! YOOHOO!πŸ₯³

SO GANTI DADI FINALLY REGAINS HER VOICE WHEN KESAR IS ABOUT TO BE KILLED. HURRAY! πŸ‘ TAKUR SAJJAN SINGH AND TAKURAIN SUMITRA DEVI SINGH'S REIGN OF TERROR ENDS!

Will they rejoice or will this set them back on their heels? Will KN take credit for making his Ganti Dadi finally speak?

Are we finally going to have another party around Sankaranthi?πŸ˜ƒ

merarai i feel it's a trick of cv's to get back their loyal viewers back...............as thy'll b happy to see GD getting her voice.........
Dadi got back her voice.. Party time... LOL. Would love to see Dadi Raj in TN. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaEdited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
Wowwwwww....finally GD has got her voice back...now Thakurain Sumitra Devi's reign will come to an end....wuhoooooooooooo....now wen she says to pratigya "to behave nicely"...der will be sum1 to say da same to her!!hurray!!em happy for GD....Now hope dat the track doesnt focus on dis..ehhehe

OMG....How can a man be soooo rude yaar????Is der sum1 cruel in dis world as dis Dirty Ducklin Shakti????He's d wrst person in d whole worl....HOPE PRATZ save kesar from the clutches of dis devil1!!!

Why CV's WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???Why r u ruining my jaan's role????why why whyyyyy????wen r u going to stop focussing on dis stuuuuuuupid track???wen wen wen???n wen r u going to give importance to my baba n his babu...aakhir yeh kahani toh unki haina????????????????

Nechu
Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 13 years ago
Seems like POPS are going to end this track by literally DIGGING themselves out of it (using Kesar's who is leaving the show as a symbol of the old story). By showing Ganti Dadi regaining her voice after two decades are we finally going to see a new voice for MKAP. Can't help but see it as symbolic. All is well that ends well.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ
⭐️Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Dadi got back her voice.. Party time.. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dunno wen cv's wil focus on krishna' s character.........from last 2 months it's all about arrushi her mistake n pratigya helping her to come out of her mistake..........
😲hailaπŸ€£πŸ˜•dont know how to react same feelings as parul will comment later