India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

new promo

nikimehta21 Groupbie
nikimehta21
nikimehta21

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i saw shatkia digging kesar in mud.dada sees it .she pays ghanti n calls everyone i mean she tries to but shakti ties her up.and  dadi gets back her voice n calls pratigya.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxbcclokkksweet_bhankikyra22fariwish_Nancy_serialmaniacFaiza.corvettesuk4hussainramsoPristineSoulMERARAIdhakarncarisma2....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
OMG REALLY.............................Shocked somebody  kill that sakthi Angry pratiya rescue kesar from his clutches soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......................call ur boothnath fast...........only krishna or SS can stop sakthi....................when did they show the promo?

Edited by dhakarn - 12 January 2011 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkhussainramsoMERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
dunno how shd i react on this..............Ermm shd i be happy that D gets her voice back or shd i be sad that still no part for krishan in this track..............dunno why cv's are runing krishan's character n making him a dumb like neevr b4.............Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikimehta21

i saw shatkia digging kesar in mud.dada sees it .she pays ghanti n calls everyone i mean she tries to but shakti ties her up.and  dadi gets back her voice n calls pratigya.

HOLY COW!Clap IF THIS IS REEL, THEN HERE COMES A TRACK TO WATCH! YOOHOO!Party

SO GANTI DADI FINALLY REGAINS HER VOICE WHEN KESAR IS ABOUT TO BE BURIEDShocked. HURRAY! Clap TAKUR SAJJAN SINGH AND TAKURAIN SUMITRA DEVI SINGH'S REIGN OF TERROR ENDS!

Will they rejoice or will this set them back on their heels? Will KN take credit for making his Ganti Dadi finally speak?

Are we finally going to have another party around Sankaranthi?Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 12 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkmy_viewa_umacorvettedhakarnHamiSkyhussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by nikimehta21

HOLY COW!Clap IF THIS IS REEL, THEN HERE COMES A TRACK TO WATCH! YOOHOO!Party

SO GANTI DADI FINALLY REGAINS HER VOICE WHEN KESAR IS ABOUT TO BE KILLED. HURRAY! Clap TAKUR SAJJAN SINGH AND TAKURAIN SUMITRA DEVI SINGH'S REIGN OF TERROR ENDS!

Will they rejoice or will this set them back on their heels? Will KN take credit for making his Ganti Dadi finally speak?

Are we finally going to have another party around Sankaranthi?Big smile

merarai i feel it's a trick of cv's to get back their loyal viewers back...............as thy'll b happy to see GD getting her voice.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Dadi got back her voice.. Party time... LOL. Would love to see Dadi Raj in TN. And for Shakti, he is turning into an real animal... CV's put an end to his animalgiri now and bring into focus our krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Sun7shine - 12 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkka_umaArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwww....finally GD has got her voice back...now Thakurain Sumitra Devi's reign will come to an end....wuhoooooooooooo....now wen she says to pratigya "to behave nicely"...der will be sum1 to say da same to her!!hurray!!em happy for GD....Now hope dat the track doesnt focus on dis..ehhehe

OMG....How can a man be soooo rude yaar????Is der sum1 cruel in dis world as dis Dirty Ducklin Shakti????He's d wrst person in d whole worl....HOPE PRATZ save kesar from the clutches of dis devil1!!!

Why CV's WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???Why r u ruining my jaan's role????why why whyyyyy????wen r u going to stop focussing on dis stuuuuuuupid track???wen wen wen???n wen r u going to give importance to my baba n his babu...aakhir yeh kahani toh unki haina????????????????

Nechu

Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 12 January 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkkrishnabhavnana9naa_uma

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Seems like POPS are going to end this track by literally DIGGING themselves out of it (using Kesar's who is leaving the show as a symbol of the old story). By showing Ganti Dadi regaining her voice after two decades are we finally going to see a new voice for MKAP. Can't help but see it as symbolic. All is well that ends well.Big smileClapStar
Star

Edited by MERARAI - 12 January 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyhussainramso

Go to top