SGP IS THE SHOLAY OF INDIAN TELIVISION

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guyz....
After watching yesterday's episode I was just wondering what makes SGP click which has rocked the Indian telivision in a mighty big way...

The first thing which came to my mind is that SGP has the best ensemble cast ever for a daily soap....It reminds us of Sholay where each and every character was so beautifully written that it has been etched in our minds forever.....

Same applies even to SGP....you fall in love with each and every character...It is their performances that make us believe in their stories which are simple yet full of life....Simple things simple situations but executed to perfection....

Right from the IShaan, Suhaana to the maid servant everyone has stuck to their characters to the T and never ever went out of track......It is this confidence in their acting skills that makes me feel that whatever track comes in future, the cast has the ability to make it work big time in their own SGP way....

Having said all this I am not trying to take away any credit from the CV's..They are brilliant too...Awesome mono/dialogues with subtle variations which make even a regular mono/dialogue sound hilarious...Simple day to day routine stuff handled so beautifully that audience are left wondering how come we don't have as much fun in our routine life as these kashyap's.....

Hats off to the production as well for having managed such a beautiful cast and extracted such awesome performances from them.....

Kudos to the SGP team and a big big thanks to them for bringing smilesπŸ˜ƒ on our faces....
I hope they go on and on and on
u said it right. main thing in this show is there is no negativity in this show this is the biggest plus point. in other shows they are projecting evils but here in Kashyap family all are in jovial mood always which tempts us to stick to this show. i was a CCBM fan earlier but i couldn't tolerate the sketching of negativity and evils in that show and just quit that show.

in our stressful life it is pleasant to watch lovely shows like SGP.
Originally posted by shelly_nair

u said it right. main thing in this show is there is no negativity in this show this is the biggest plus point. in other shows they are projecting evils but here in Kashyap family all are in jovial mood always which tempts us to stick to this show. i was a CCBM fan earlier but i couldn't tolerate the sketching of negativity and evils in that show and just quit that show.

in our stressful life it is pleasant to watch lovely shows like SGP.

Rightly said..No negativity....everyone knows their place in the family and no one feels or made to feel left out...Here importance is given to individuals depending on the situation they are in and there is hardly any time when the family is biased towards someone....

Thats the beauty of this show and it also teaches us how to drive away all the negativity from our minds by handling situations the right way which is to the best of the family and not the individual......... 
Absolutely correct, and hopefully we would learn something as well, forget about the bad thing which one did, remember only the good. In our daily lives we dont have vilons outright its just the circumstances which makes us do things wrongly and then with family support we bounce back, and that is SGP . Off course its fiction but there are many things which can be seen in real life.I am great fan of SGP and proud of it.
@venture:Highlighting your line here:
"In our daily lives we dont have villains outright its just the circumstances
"

Well said I must say and proud we are ...definitely of our beloved SGP......

Having said all good things about SGP since yesterday's blockbuster episode, random thoughts are creeping in my mind...
What happens when SGP ends😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Its the same feeling when you think of
what happens when Sachin Tendulkar retires from cricket😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

We have been fortunate enough to be able to witness such a beautiful soap...Thank you God.....