Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

yes debziee he PICKED her up...eeeeeeee...yes he did 🀣 I remember how we went crazy after this iv....all jaaping "he picked her" LOL

and I agree that song is so "unromantic" πŸ˜‰

i know avaki πŸ€— we went sooooooo crazy after tat 🀣
pura segment bhool gaye, bas wohi yaad raha...i toh was like 🀣
but then someone said it was scriptedπŸ₯± like i care 😑
Healer. thumbnail
mehek, she looks so happy 🀣 🀣 🀣
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

mehek, she looks so happy 🀣 🀣 🀣

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they were in full mood that day...............so happy shappy..........full of masti.........hayeeeeeee😳😳😳😍
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
scripted..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..i wonder why are all ARTI related things speculated upon..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..even MJHT is scripted..BUT..😍😍..

yes debo!..she was blushing so hard...she wasn't able to look at him properly.😍.😍
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
@ avki 🀣 see the pagal u did here 🀣
me is sane 😳

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1319685
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i know avaki πŸ€— we went sooooooo crazy after tat 🀣
pura segment bhool gaye, bas wohi yaad raha...i toh was like 🀣
but then someone said it was scriptedπŸ₯± like i care 😑

yeah debz πŸ€— that picking up thingy was enough for us to go nuts 🀣and in this segment that dialogue "main apna pyaar nupur ke liye reserve rakhta hoon" hayee 🀣

scripted...yes kyun nahi.....even that blush on her face, his staring her, their oh-so-in love look...haan everything is scripted...they are enemies. 🀣 ye dedication ka mamla hai thats why it looks so real. But we prefer to live in our own imaginary, delusional world...hum toh usi mein khush hai bhai πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
the best part was both were tooooooo happy for god knows wat reason πŸ˜†

poor arjun though, he cud not laugh properly thanks to the beard tat was irritating him πŸ˜†

loved it from start....mallika e nupur hum tumhey deewar mein...
chunwa dengey??
chunwa dengey !! 🀣 🀣

both die laughing 😍

aisa nahi chahiye mujhe sardar!!!

mayank ko pura haq banta hai ki woh nupur ke saath flirt bhi karey aur chup ke pyaar karey 😍 😍 😍

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

mayank ko pura haq banta hai ki woh nupur ke saath flirt bhi karey aur chup ke pyaar karey 😍 😍 😍

*deaaaaadddd*
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and one thing I forgot to add, her jumping when he broke the ganna was also scripted 😳
how do they manage to remain in their character offscreen? Ans. due to dedication!!

Oh god debzie don't embarrass me 🀣 u were sane in that thread...but I know how u went crazy at CG 🀣

but still I have no qualms being insane when it comes to ArTi....

Healer. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

yeah debz πŸ€— that picking up thingy was enough for us to go nuts 🀣and in this segment that dialogue "main apna pyaar nupur ke liye reserve rakhta hoon" hayee 🀣

scripted...yes kyun nahi.....even that blush on her face, his staring her, their oh-so-in love look...haan everything is scripted...they are enemies. 🀣 ye dedication ka mamla hai thats why it looks so real. But we prefer to live in our own imaginary, delusional world...hum toh usi mein khush hai bhai πŸ˜†

Rati was looking so gorgeous!!! simplicity at its best!! tats her forte!! keep it simple and look outta the world!! she look just outta the world in her green dress, mehendi, her ornaments..breathtaking 😍

and i loved it how arjun went all sunny deol when she said aaj mayank gaddar macha ney aya hai 🀣 he pushes her...then realises...and goes arrey aa jao aa jao aa jao....and she comes back 😍 😍  to him 😍 😍 and her smile during tat part and the glow!!! dunno wat was sooo stunning in her!! i captured tat moment in the avi...😍