Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main 2 (Page 34)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Did MSK lose his memory? Hope so.

Anjana Puttar: Done with work? I logged out to start work but I have done everything else ROFL Even God cannot help me now. Smile

Sun: Did you contact?

Edited by an12345678 - 13 January 2011 at 4:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
@ An  - its 6:00 am and i ve not been home since yesterday... made progress on my assignment.. need to buy toothbrush and a fresh shirt from downstairs at 8:00am

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 January 2011 at 4:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Nayantara sneaks into Maan-Geet's haldi ceremony
STARONE.IN

Fans of Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One can be rest assured that the haldi ceremony in tonight's episode is going to be very exciting.

STARONE.IN

Besides some special moments between Maan and Geet, Nayantara (Karishma Randheva) will be back in their lives to create havoc. Nayantara has returned with a deadly plan to get rid of Geet before the wedding. However, it is not just Nayantara and Brij's evil plans that will be the highlight of
tonight's episode; the most exciting a part is that Maan manages to sneak into Geet's room because he is determined to be the first one to apply haldi on his bride-to-be. However, Geet mistakenly thinks that a thief has entered her room, followed by some commotion and lots of romantic moments.

We spoke to Nishi Oza, Creative Head of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi, who says "Yes, Maan is successful in applying haldi on Geet before anyone else.You will also get to see a tiff between Arjun and Anvesha, because he has returned the ring. Now that Nayantara has returned, Geet has two threats - so you will have to watch out for what happens next".

We also caught up with Nayantara, who seems to be in the mood for revenge, as she says, "I will be back in Geet's life at the haldi ceremony, and this time, I have a fool-proof plan to get rid of her. I see her Dadi kissing her on the forehead and feel jealous that she is the centre of attention. I am the bahu of the Khurana family and not Geet. I will kill her this time".

On the other hand, Maan's sister Anvesha aka Nikunj Malik, who is unaware of the threat to Geet's life, is very excited about being part of the ceremony. Anvesha says, "It is a auspicious occasion. We totally enjoyed applying haldi on Geet, and she was playfully getting irritated. We kept smearing the paste on her face, and it was so much fun." Speaking about the problems between her and Arjun, she reveals, "Yes, there is some tension between us currently, but we will get back to
normal in tomorrow's episode. The scene where we make up is both emotional as well as romantic, but I do not want to reveal the details, as it is a surprise". Arjun adds, "I am not a part of the haldi ceremony, but I just hope that the misunderstandings between Anvesha and me are cleared soon".

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet ( Drashti Dhami) but they were unavailable for comment.

Make sure you catch Maan and Geet's haldi ceremony tonight in Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, January 13, 2011
http://www.starone.in/news/1214/nayantara-sneaks-into-maangeets-haldi-ceremony.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudicacoethesjyoti06sun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

MSK and Geet will b hving their SRROFLROFL..but where and how I dunno...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5sun29AnjanaYYZ

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Caco - GC tore his shoes when he jumped thru the window ROFLROFL I think he jumped n landed real hard..it was shown in the SBB segment..part two ROFL ..can't believe SBB dedicated 20 mins worth of Geet today ROFLROFL..what's the point of watching Tonight's episodes then?? We already know what's gonna happen...all the sequences ROFLROFL They make life so much more easier for us ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06Meetu_AnuAnjanaYYZTaiyosun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

@an..hello.Hug..............was tied up with another set of  work meeting deadlines ...just finished it ..will contact tomorrow mostly..........

in the history of indian serials hero and heroine can never have  a SR on the day they marry..........it is ghor anyaayROFL

Edited by sun29 - 13 January 2011 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Blueberry_07AnjanaYYZTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Anjana: COOL ... Smile All the Best Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

MSK and Geet will b hving their SRROFLROFL..but where and how I dunno...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
when is the show being cancelled... at least then we will know whenROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top