Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Medha : And no those weren't the symbolic shoes 🤣🤣 These were white shoes, those traditional ones. The other day he wore the office black shoes 🤣🤣🤣

Sun: I agree with ya..He did look very thin in the kurta..n it can't help that he had a full face facial of Haldi 🤣🤣 His whole face was yellow as compared to Geet 🤣🤣

Kavi : Hiya and yea am sure there'll editing issues.🤣🤣.So it has now become :watching SBS/SBB is even more better than the show ..as compared to previously "watching SBS/SBB is as good as watching the show" 🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Vini: 🤗

Haven't seen the segment ... but torn shoes are torn shoes. I'll still give a shot at the symbolism.

So, the shoe symbolism relates to the the MSK-Arjun clash and the financial condition.

The earlier shoe scene was a poser: would MSK be able to crush Arjun under the heel of his shoes? Or would Arjun succeed in his alleged plans of bankrupting MSK?

The smart ones, of course, had  figured out that due to MSK's low weight, MSK would be lose this one. And voila, we now have torn shoes ... which now indicate that Arjun has won the battle of turning MSK into Maan Singh Kangaal ... thanks to MSK's Gith addiction, MSK will finally go BANKrupt ... I meant, financially, of course😉 
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did you guys see Pandeyji's reaction to Manisha's touchy-feely scene...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Medha seriuously ka ugeech?
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
stop discussing his Kurta... every time you write kurta and i read it as Kutta....🤣

jyo you gave me 15% marks???😡

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shonuuuu🤗🤣🤣.....................daaarhhhhlinng public mein sansani ek baar karne do...........roko na toko na mujhko pyaar karne do🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Medha: Excellent! 🤣🤣🤣 Connections to the previous black shoes scenario..bravo my friend bravo.. 🤣🤣 n yea yea..so it's financially huh...when am visualising MSK getting stomped by Arjun instead .. 🤣🤣🤣 You already concluded victory on Arjun's side when the CVs themselves seems to be clueless 🤣🤣 They have forgotten all abt "Arjun making MSK bankrupt" track...as usual 🤣🤣🤣 ...I love this! 🤣🤣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Medha 🤣 i thought u were really analyzing the shoes symbolism. Now I days I too have started look for symbolism in anything and everything. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@medha ,,,,,,,,,,,what if arjun has lost his shoes????🤣🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail

Okay i gtg guys...😆

See ya'll later 🤗 n Shonnu, even i have been reading it as kutta..n then i get remined of a certain someone 🤣🤣🤣 ..Bye guys!