~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #2 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Arjun

Hey Abeer ...i am enjoying my day as usual :)

Really ? when ?  .....Amir keeps praising Kareena since she is good actress 😳

yep.. its by
Reema Kagti ..!! : ) they;av started shootin it seems!! i luuuuuv aamir khan!! : ) he;s z best : D
Originally posted by Nishita123

Hey fire_gun aka Mr. Khabari , MMS baba ka much awaited interview  pyblish hua ke nahi ??? 13th Jan !! πŸ˜†
nahi hua nishi..i guess  it was rumorπŸ˜‰.....but khabar yeh kii  pichle mms kii demand pehele se jyadaa haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  second khabar is that veena is still in indiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by monami18385

yep.. its by
Reema Kagti ..!! : ) they;av started shootin it seems!! i luuuuuv aamir khan!! : ) he;s z best : D

Yes ....Amir is the best and he works with the best 😳  He is very choosy about co-stars .....no wonder he wanted to work with Kareena and Rani 😳

Right pooja ? 😳
Originally posted by Nishita123

Hey fire_gun aka Mr. Khabari , MMS baba ka much awaited interview  pyblish hua ke nahi ??? 13th Jan !! πŸ˜†

MUCH AWAITED ?    Oh yeah .. Only for Maya πŸ˜†
Btw... Isha.. i alwas wanted to tell u... ............

u' av a very pretty name : ) it reminds me of d devdas song "Ish!!"

Originally posted by fire_gun

nahi hua nishi..i guess  it was rumorπŸ˜‰.....but khabar yeh kii  pichle mms kii demand pehele se jyadaa haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  second khabar is that veena is still in indiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Veena is still india ? πŸ˜† 
So assmit doesn't have to worry about boiled veggies and his laundry is taken care of as well πŸ˜›

This beemar guy is too active in some stunts

Aamir had asked us on facebook whom we wanna see with him in this movie...

He's playing a cop in this movie...2nd time after Sarrfarosh...its a crime thriller....Saif and Salman had rejected this movie I think before it went to Aamir

And they are starting shoot in March...as we know Aamir, its not gonna release before March 2012 πŸ˜†
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago

third khabar is dat veena. ashmit r gona promote awareness of
Thalassemia
together : ) in india n pak !!..

yeh sab bigade hue baapo{father} kii rich aulaado{kid} ke kaam haiπŸ˜‰..pub jaisi jagah ko chod de then possibilities r minimal  πŸ˜‰

😑 I object... They are called "Daddy's Princess" or "Momma's Boy" not "Rich Aulaad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ohhh, U sound so much like some of my profs who used to call me that πŸ˜•

But seriously, this was not at any pub or anything...It was at my hostel and believe me that girl was scary... Pehle she went an approached another classmate, and then she turned to me (I ran away from thr, had to pretend I was seeing my best frnd) and then another poor creature πŸ˜† scary scary scary πŸ€’

Maya ka dil tut jaayega ye sun ke........πŸ˜†