Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monami18385

yep prolly they getin a divorce.. dts d reason sara is visitin ashmit daily..
to overcome her grief!

lmao ...and how is assmit gonna help her 😳 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

They are not together anymore .. I guess ! πŸ˜•

apne khali ne bb house mein hi bol diya tha   ali ko while palm reading thatmarriage will fail
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Arjun

lmao ...and how is assmit gonna help her 😳 

he is helping her to overcome her grief
by teaching her how to wash his brief 
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Same here, koi English mein transcribe karke de do hum anpadon ko πŸ˜†

haan any one please except Kabeer...πŸ˜†
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

apne khali ne bb house mein hi bol diya tha   ali ko while palm reading thatmarriage will fail

ye batane ke liye palm reading ki koi zaroorat hi nahi thi...koi anpadh bhi sara ke triya charittar dekh ke bata sakta tha

Originally posted by: Goldysom

Then I am better off with Hindi πŸ˜†
.Monami. thumbnail

LOLS! kabeer ne translate kiya tu............. we wud need a re-translation into simpler version
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

google translator😎--------------------Big Boss on the top of the betting market in the last three to maintain his claim about the Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik even if all the speculation going, but Ashmit says that we are just good friends. Further this friendship will not even say so well as far as the question of our marriage so it's impossible. After coming out of Big Boss Aenechste a call from the Ashmit.
  I like the Veena
  He lives in Pakistan and India, because of our relationship I not a Possible Future. Veena Malik likes me and I would consider them good friends. Yes, if we offer is a movie together because we will definitely Decision-making of the film will only have to take your film to her Veena and Ashmit. I can not Enterfeer anyone in Decision and do not mind working with me. Anyway we work together to plan out Acarete made together. Veena Acarete work in Pakistan before coming to that. I will go Pakistan to join them in this work, that India will come.
  There was nothing under the blanket
  I found out that I took and Veena shown on screen, it was nothing. To Hugh or sit next to each other to share to your heart is so much happens between friends. We go in together on blankets that were Kantroversij, it is not true. Nothing was going on under the blanket, as was trying to Present. Veena before the project was all my affair, while her younger sister just like I did believe and still do believe.
  I happened to pass test
  If you see all over my Mentolly Big Boss three months, and Spreechually Test Fijikalie time and I say that I had to pass the test. Winning to lose the thought remains the same, but I maintained the house last until your claim. A way for me to show very positive. I saw where people angry voice to others I did that too. Dolly Bindra involves girls in the house was in front of the vulnerable, he was the Oaf, but not more than me. This was because the other girls I often fought with Dolly live.
  I had won that day
  Four days before the final four of the Big Boss asked for a move out of the house and decided on the four of us left. I save all that time saying that I want to go and I think that I had won the same day. Everything that happened in my past life I shared with the audience at the show. After seeing everything and knowing he understood me. He saw it as I am in the lives of my reality and I made love with the vote. Then I reached the final. Next tv door open for me are the same. Prodjoss at home before I was a TV show. Now the work is complete and that I had a character on the show too. Films also must operate. That was I'll be an actor.
.Monami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Martand

he is helping her to overcome her grief
by teaching her how to wash his brief 

and by sniffin her hair :P

Originally posted by: monami18385

and by sniffin her hair :P

Yes ...pingle parivaar is ready to mingle again ...I think veena is in town as well :)