Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We are the best show on star one

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
CONRATULATIONS
To the pkyek for being the best show on star one once again.Iam so happy for this show as they deserve the top slot .Congratulations to visu for creating mindblowing chemistery.The storyline is going great and the tracks r getting better and better from arnab finding out pia is his daughter to pia finding about abhay being a vampire to pia finding about maithli to abhay's birthday party romance.
Man they deserve the top slot and this jsut the start imagine when major tracks like visu falling in love with each other even more and confessing their love to each other track starts.Also know we have two new awesome enteries .finally a lover boy for misha and angad and ruhi's lovestory.misha falling in love and telling panchi is going to be so funnyy i mean panchi will completely be shocked,I think everyone will be.abhay and misha becoming friends.maybe later we will have an entry of a new girl for kabir and a boy for panchi so exciting...................................
i swear this is jsut the start just  imagine what will happen when finallyy the major tracks start I mean trp's will be through the roof and I know how stupid this sounds don't even know if it's possible but do know this will not happen soon but abhay and pia's wedding omgn iam already in love once again lol
plssss comment and letss party and may we rock again and again and stay the best show on star once
so everyone lets the trp's burst through the roof and make  pkyek the most succseful show in star one's historyyyy.
lets partyy some one bring the cake,chips,drinks,yarr come one partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300asmita1429aewashaggyscoobysaphira7988-Dana-naj7disco_divami-neepearlscorpio95meawShamrozSaysluvkasuRozy77abhiya_kapi--AROMAL--Rush_25Yukti_Ratzholic-Doppelganger-leeseunggilove--sumana13--~Serendipity~ozzyiePrinsesse.SuviTOTAL-ROMANTICmusic_l0ver036-Lostindreamsragzz.

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
agree............pkyek is no 1 on star 1................................
hope its trps increase day by day.....................................Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
it is surely rocking show on star one, that is why i don't even like any other show on star one, just die to see this show daily at 8.30pm. Future tracks would be more interesting too, specially when real wolves entry will be shown.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SahiPakdeHain

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

agree............pkyek is no 1 on star 1................................
hope its trps increase day by day.....................................Party

I know our trps motto can be let the trp's burst throguh the roof lol what do u thinkk

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renu4u

it is surely rocking show on star one, that is why i don't even like any other show on star one, just die to see this show daily at 8.30pm. Future tracks would be more interesting too, specially when real wolves entry will be shown.

same i agreee with u ;) trust me i think the future tracks r going to be so interesting this show has a lot to showw

abhiya_kapi

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I like both Geet and PKYEK and I must say  PKYEK storyline is very good now a days Thumbs Up

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I like both Geet and PKYEK and I must say  PKYEK storyline is very good now a days Thumbs Up

i used to love geet as well and was a maneet fan but now its visu all the way and i still love drashiti more than visu lol

shyams

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

ya lets party,the best thing is its storyline,its like we dont know what will happen nextClap

mi-neepearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index