Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG LOVE it so much Sanzzz ๐Ÿค— especially the Additi Banner is simply gorgeous and the Sanaya sigs <3

p.s. im working on opening my shop as i speak...putting my sigs together ๐Ÿ˜Š
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaaan<333 amazing!!!!!!!! no words!!!!! each one is better then the one before!!! ILY<333
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: music2love

Beautiful Siggies. LOVE the Sajan Stuff. I like the different shades of color you used in the backgrounds, and the lens flare effect:)

thank yu! glad yu liked my style of making sdiggz btw welcome to my shop yu look new ;)
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

OMG LOVE it so much Sanzzz ๐Ÿค— especially the Additi Banner is simply gorgeous and the Sanaya sigs <3

p.s. im working on opening my shop as i speak...putting my sigs together ๐Ÿ˜Š

thnk yu anji and yur request will be in the next update ok ๐Ÿ˜‰thnk yu ands btw yur a fan of harshiti aint yu?

yay!! i will get to c amazing work from yu now yes!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Sanaya-luv-arti

thank yu! glad yu liked my style of making sdiggz btw welcome to my shop yu look new ;)

Thanks for the welcome and yeah I am pretty new to this site:) Since last month:) And Im Luving it here.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

Jaaan<333 amazing!!!!!!!! no words!!!!! each one is better then the one before!!! ILY<333

Jaaannn!!๐Ÿ˜ƒthnk yu๐Ÿ˜ณnazaar araha hai ๐Ÿ˜†that yu dont hve any words awww thnk yuuu veyr much! and veyr glad yu liekd it and i luv yu too!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome and yeah I am pretty new to this site:) Since last month:) And Im Luving it here.

no problem! oh so yur new to I-F as well then welcum to I-F and to avater and signatures shop yu'll get to see awesu stuff form me!๐Ÿ˜‰oh everyone luves I-F its so addicting
@ Sanaya - Excited to see more mindboggling sigz from ya, waiting for the moments:D Yeah ur right IF is addicting just like chocolate:D
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

@ Sanaya - Excited to see more mindboggling sigz from ya, waiting for the moments:D Yeah ur right IF is addicting just like chocolate:D

if yu wanna c my old stuff yu cn go check the index on pg 1 and c all my old stuff in this shop but my oldest stuff in this shop wasnt much awesum hahaha i get 12 or 13 pgz comments on each updt sothis time if i get upto 143 or 142 pgzz im gonna make a new shop :D hahaha like choclate
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanaya-luv-arti

thnk yu anji and yur request will be in the next update ok ๐Ÿ˜‰thnk yu ands btw yur a fan of harshiti aint yu?

yay!! i will get to c amazing work from yu now yes!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

okie doke!! looking fwd to my sig... =]
and guess what??? I now have a shop ๐Ÿ˜Š do check it out...i PMed you