India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

This is so unbelievable

rainabow Senior Member
rainabow
rainabow

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
There are so many men in this world who are well off, decent, and reasonably good looking.

So, someone please explain to me why the hell would a man like Dharmesh end up with these two beautiful girls as his wives! I cannot suspend my disbelief long enough to get through this track. The lack of credibility is so profound that the whole thing just seems like a joke to me.

Why did he even marry Vaishu? He clearly doesn't love her, as he is threatening to ruin her life if she finds out about his duplicitous ways. Does he think he's such hot stuff that he can have and use any woman he wants? Good grief. I just cannot stomach this.

I am not just being vain either. I mean, he just has no redeeming qualities at all. It doesn't seem that Madhuri or Vaishali married him for his money, and that is really the only reason I could think of.

In other news, why doesn't modern technology or medicine ever reach the world of Indian serials? Madhuri doesn't need to sleep with Dharmesh to be impregnated by him. Varun should be forever indebted to his mom. I can't think of a greater sacrifice that a mother could make for her son than to have to sleep with this vile man not once but twice.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnGuybabooalita0tinagirlsnowygaayikabmm1985Jasmine10zaara10viramGauri22riniiiishootingstar27yyyykoolsadhu1000

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainabow

There are so many men in this world who are well off, decent, and reasonably good looking.

So, someone please explain to me why the hell would a man like Dharmesh end up with these two beautiful girls as his wives! I cannot suspend my disbelief long enough to get through this track. The lack of credibility is so profound that the whole thing just seems like a joke to me.

Why did he even marry Vaishu? He clearly doesn't love her, as he is threatening to ruin her life if she finds out about his duplicitous ways. Does he think he's such hot stuff that he can have and use any woman he wants? Good grief. I just cannot stomach this.

I am not just being vain either. I mean, he just has no redeeming qualities at all. It doesn't seem that Madhuri or Vaishali married him for his money, and that is really the only reason I could think of.

In other news, why doesn't modern technology or medicine ever reach the world of Indian serials? Madhuri doesn't need to sleep with Dharmesh to be impregnated by him. Varun should be forever indebted to his mom. I can't think of a greater sacrifice that a mother could make for her son than to have to sleep with this vile man not once but twice.

Exactly my words too-esp so true of KEKTA MAI's serial-wife hubby separated , their child suffers leukemia needs bone marrow -produce another child(kasauti-,etc,, same track).Miss KEKTA when u show highest levels of medical technology possible-Baa 104 years old still looks 60-mihir/tulsi plastic surgery umpteen times-i still cant fathom how plastic surgery can alter person's height-voice quality at one go?????LOLLOL and yet to get a compatible bonemarrow ex spouses have to disgustingly.......................-Artificial insemination doesnt exist at all?????Disgusting serials-same story rewrapped re wrapped and presented in different names!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviramriniiii

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

Exactly my words too-esp so true of KEKTA MAI's serial-wife hubby separated , their child suffers leukemia needs bone marrow -produce another child(kasauti-,etc,, same track).Miss KEKTA when u show highest levels of medical technology possible-Baa 104 years old still looks 60-mihir/tulsi plastic surgery umpteen times-i still cant fathom how plastic surgery can alter person's height-voice quality at one go?????LOLLOL and yet to get a compatible bonemarrow ex spouses have to disgustingly.......................-Artificial insemination doesnt exist at all?????Disgusting serials-same story rewrapped re wrapped and presented in different names!!!
artificial insamination existedin ghar ek mandir but in a VERY negative lightROFLROFLROFL

anyways , i think his threats are full of air, i dont think he means anything he says to archana, he knows her llogic if flawed so he makes up these things to say to her to keep her at bay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaviram

snowy Groupbie
snowy
snowy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

Originally posted by india2050

artificial insamination existedin ghar ek mandir but in a VERY negative lightROFLROFLROFL

anyways , i think his threats are full of air, i dont think he means anything he says to archana, he knows her llogic if flawed so he makes up these things to say to her to keep her at bay
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

lolz i know...y cnt madhuri ask 4 a donor...dis has 2 happen dis way...bt seriously dey take bone marrow as a joke..it has happend in kasam se.. with jai & bani...& plastic surgery iz a classic one....bt hey anytng hppen in ektaland

& rainbow..i undrestnd y d hell sm1 beautiful as mdhuri & vaishu marry dharmesh..i mean liek dre r many gud lukin ppl out dre...vaishu shd hve been married 2 jaywant...lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedaregaayikabmm1985viram_notinuse_lunza

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Yes that what I was wondering, why is Madhuri begging Dharmesh to sleep with her when she doesn't have to? Woman spare yourselfLOL

I think the only girl who's lucky in all this is the girl Dharmesh left at the mandap after he ran off with Vaishu, right at the beginning of the leapBig smileLOL

lolLOL she mst hve done sm gud deedz....
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i agree that dharmesh was wrong in lying to vaishu about madhuri and varun.. but its clear that dharmesh love only vaishali now.. he doesnt show any kind of feelings for madhuri .. she is just a obligation for him thats all.but he does love varun and has been taking his responsibility...
all that he said about vaishu was just to scare archu.. i really dnt think he was 2 timing her.. bcos he is quite clear about his feelings towards madhuri.. 
he loves vaishu and cannot afford to lose her thats why in desperation he came up with such nasty lies...
as far as his looks are concerned i dnt think to sleep with some one only good looks qualify.. there can be million other reasons.. so rating him based on his looks is a bit offensive...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10lunza

Go to top