Gunahon Ka Devta

The Madness of Ranvijay Singh (Page 7)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Nandu..Agree with all your views..You knpw we are so much in love with AVita we see them as  a real life couple not as characters in a show!! Now I am really interested to know what Avi would do if he were not a goon??And I really feel after falling in love Avi is not as strong as he used to be in a mental level..Compare Avi yesterday to the Avi of the earlier episodes.now there's someone in his life who is more important to him than life itself someone who is a prerequisite to his livingg..So he's constantly worried & concerned about her..I felt he cried like a baby yesterday...Bahuji would not recogonise Arpita's Avdesh when he gets back to the haveli!!!

@ Bold, so true Laksmi. The Avdesh who left the haveli n the one who wud return wud be poles apart. The former was the babuaji of his Bj who believed that crime n power is the solution to a problem whereas the Avi who wud return wud be a reformed one.
The one who returns would definitwly be more reformed & would be more of Arpita's than anyone else's .Avdesh is now with Arpita & no other influence..That will make all the difference to him let's see what Arpita makes out of Avdesh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hats off to u dreamy di....wonderful expression of POV's n apt title!!
a round of applause to all of them who've poured out their thoughts n feelings...nandu di,CB di,laxmi di n everyone!!! they've said it all...

one thing i'm for sure is that day by day as Avita bond grows stronger we are more n more mesmerised n absorbed into the world of GKD!! i'm keeping my fingers crossed n hope that the cV's never let down this feeling of ours n keep up to our expectations!!!
love Avita n love GKDians *hugs to every GKDian*

Edited by -sia- - 13 January 2011 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandinitalkie14chatterboxyoga23priyaPristineSoul

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Really looking forward to some gr8 Avita moments...
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ClapClap very nice post Dreamy di... ClapClap
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Wah our Jane Austen has done it again, nice analysis.Clap

You know what I think CVs have changed the plot line here coz Fish Cake Jerk's revenge seems personal. You  know how initially he was brought in to be with Shikha n then CVs changed it to his bro. 
Well I think they want to create a triangle between RV, AST and Arpi. I know call me crazy but I think they might show that RV used to like Apri but she was always in love with our Hero. So they might show he asked to be transfered to Lallanpur or something along those lines.
what do u guys think? I know it's far fetched but this is Lala Land and anything is possible. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniice _girl

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
HI Dreamy
Escellent write up dear.
@Nandu darling....Kya baat hai, very nice post
@CB- long post for you..now that is surprising but very well written

I agree with most of you guys about RV being a control freak and his defet made him go berserk however in my POV, RV is a nasty man with black/gery shades by nature. The way he tortured Arpita, behaved with ammaji and the remarks he passed to Shikha, a decent man would have never done that no matter what. Avi didn't even touch Shama for what she did because he is a real gentleman and thats a difference b/w Avi and RV
RV is a male version of BJ i guess. Even I would love to see how BJ deals with RV now that she is left with PJ and Videsia only.
I was looking forward to Avita scenes but strangly their plight is making me really sad. Avi's reformation has began already but he has long way to go and lot of challanges to face. He will keep low profile in the village but he won't be able to control himself after knowing what RV has done to his dear friends. On the other hand, RV wants Avi dead, not reformed. Lets see how the story unfolds now on, hopefully CV's will keep Avi's image intact, he is a hero after all.

Edited by MonyP - 13 January 2011 at 7:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniice _girl

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

HI Dreamy
Escellent write up dear.
@Nandu darling....Kya baat hai, very nice post
@CB- long post for you..now that is surprising but very well written

I agree with most of you guys about RV being a control freak and his defet made him go berserk however in my POV, RV is a nasty man with black/gery shades by nature. The way he tortured Arpita, behaved with ammaji and the remarks he passed to Shikha, a decent man would have never done that no matter what. Avi didn't even touch Shama for what she did because he is a real gentleman and thats a difference b/w Avi and RV
RV is a male version of BJ i guess. Even I would love to see how BJ deals with RV now that she is left with PJ and Videsia only.
I was looking forward to Avita scenes but strangly their plight is making me really sad. Avi's reformation has began already but he has long way to go and lot of challanges to face. He will keep low profile in the village but he won't be able to control himself after knowing what RV has done to his dear friends. On the other hand, RV wants Avi dead, not reformed. Lets see how the story unfolds now on, hopefully CV's will keep Avi's image intact, he is a hero after all.
Avita's plight makes me really sad..Inspite of everything Bahuji is sitting comfortably in the haveli & these 2 are slogging it out in the jungles,Thatz really sad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

So agree with you Laxmi.

RV must have realized by now that BJ is the main gang leader who controls everything even Bhiyaji. May be he was provoking BJ by threatening her about arresting avita in 24 hrs. What if BJ does some mistake and get arrested. She wanted Arpi to rot in that hell hole na, i would love to see Shama/RV torturing BJ.Big smile 
I know it sounds so meanConfused but BJ deserves it na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index